• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FootballCEO
    • Jun 2008

Football Gameplan's AFC East Preview Video

2011 AFC East Preview Video

Good Morning Bills Fans! Here's my AFC East Preview Video...due to the lockout, instead of doing individual team videos like I've done in the past.. I've just done Conference previews to get them out before the season!

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON!!

Em
    www.footballgameplan.com
    "Where Football Makes Sense"
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Football Gameplan's AFC East Preview Video

Wow positive things to say! CJ 2,000!??
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• FootballCEO
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by King Bedard
      Wow positive things to say! CJ 2,000!??
      Thanks King! I really believe you guys have enough offense to cause some havoc.. WRs would be the only question mark imho
      www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

We're going to be better. I wish I had your confidence in the O-Line.

We lost some games last year based on inexperience... mostly the OT games. With a revamped defense and a ball control, play it safe offense I think 7-8 wins is right on par. I do think we'll be better than Miami though.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
          • Sep 2008

Bills will finish in 3rd. Quote that if you like. Dolphins have the worst QB in the division. Chad Henne is going to cost Sparano his job. They have been on a pretty steady decline since going 11-5 back in 2008. This year they will probably bottom out. JMO
          Last edited by Extremebillsfan247; 08-31-2011, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• psubills62
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2008

I have to say, CEO, it was a little difficult to watch. I sat through the Bills segment and part of the Dolphins...but through all of that, and despite the fact that you put them at 4th and 3rd in the AFC East, I'm not sure I remember you having anything bad to say about them. If you're that high on the 3rd and 4th teams in the division, I really wasn't looking forward to hearing all the gushing about the Jets and Patriots, personally.

Sounds like you know the teams better than most, and it's great that you're excited. I think I'd just rather listen to fair commentary overall, listing both positives and negatives (would like to hear that with Buffalo too, not just other teams). Did you give any record predictions at the end that I may have missed?
            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

I have always liked his videos. And to be honest I like that he has a positive outlook on all the teams. 90% of these video bloggers focus on the negative to get attention. It's a fresh approach... I dig it. I wish you'd post here more often.
              It was all

Comment

• FootballCEO
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by psubills62
                I have to say, CEO, it was a little difficult to watch. I sat through the Bills segment and part of the Dolphins...but through all of that, and despite the fact that you put them at 4th and 3rd in the AFC East, I'm not sure I remember you having anything bad to say about them. If you're that high on the 3rd and 4th teams in the division, I really wasn't looking forward to hearing all the gushing about the Jets and Patriots, personally.

Sounds like you know the teams better than most, and it's great that you're excited. I think I'd just rather listen to fair commentary overall, listing both positives and negatives (would like to hear that with Buffalo too, not just other teams). Did you give any record predictions at the end that I may have missed?
                Thanks psubills! The videos I film emphasizes the strengths and weaknesses of both teams, its just in the wording. Instead of saying "Here's the weaknesses" you say "Look for The OL to improve", feel me? And as of today every team has a shot to beat any other team! So, optimistic is the way to go.. Realism on sets in after the regular season starts.

As a former player and coach, I have to look at the positives while mentioning "opportunities" rather than "weaknesses"
                www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• FootballCEO
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by King Bedard
                  I have always liked his videos. And to be honest I like that he has a positive outlook on all the teams. 90% of these video bloggers focus on the negative to get attention. It's a fresh approach... I dig it. I wish you'd post here more often.
                  Thanks King.. that's the thing.. Its all perception. I like to take that coaches point of view when I look at a team. Because, even though its cliche, its really Any Given Sunday in the NFL. And no fan wants to get beat down with negatives... that's what the national media is for LOL
                  www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

Working...
                  X