PDA

View Full Version : THIGPEN SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Thundering Buffalo
09-01-2011, 06:50 PM
If your watching the game do I need to say anything more! geeezzz

DBrown77
09-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Looks like a high school QB

mrbojanglezs
09-01-2011, 06:56 PM
i laughed when he threw that pass to the left side they showed the angle behind him, it was a good 8 feet too high in the air

zone
09-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Horrid. Brad Smith needs to be our #2 or even Brown has got to be better than that.

psubills62
Yes, yes he does. I would say that I'd like to see him with the starters in...but I'm not sure it would make a difference. Let's hope the formerly bearded man stays healthy.

T-Long
He looks terrible.

ghz in pittsburgh
09-01-2011, 07:06 PM
So Gailey's parting shot at the half time is something like more likely someone may loses job in the 2nd half (over the question whether someone may win a job).

I wonder if it is directed at Thigpen. The Bills may just cut him and pickup someone over the final cuts.

Also I think Easley has lost the battle for @2 receiver today.

Billz_fan
09-01-2011, 07:14 PM
He cannot possibly be on the roster. He just plain Blows :laughter:

Billz_fan
09-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Big crowd on hand tonight :lol:

BillsWin
09-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Yeah.... He's not very good.

BertSquirtgum
09-01-2011, 07:24 PM
thigpen should be cut for sure. if fitzy gets hurt i would never want this guy to come in and take his place. putrid.

Thundering Buffalo
09-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Even if he played with the #1's he can't hit wide open receivers, Gailey was chewing his ass last week for missing on throws CUT HIM!

bills4ver
09-01-2011, 08:06 PM
I actually hope we cut him, sign anyone this guy is terrible I mean terrible.

If fitz gets hurt we are doomed.

zone
09-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Losman or Edwards would be better.

mrbojanglezs
09-01-2011, 08:31 PM
its pigpen not thigpen :laughing:

TigerJ
09-01-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm not defending Thigpen, but I think it's probably more appropriate to judge him on the basis of his performance as QB for the Chiefs than his preseason performance. The thing that strikes me after listening to the last two games is Levi Brown actually seems like he's getting it. He has clearly outplayed Thigpen. This may make the decision of the Bills coaching staff more difficult. I think a couple weeks agoit was a no brainer: The Bills keep Fitz and Thigpen, and Brad Smith is your third QB. Levi Brown was an easy cut. Maybe he's not such and easy cut now. If he's eligible for the PS, he at least has earned a spot there. He may be safe there too. I don't think he's done enough that he's going to be a hot commodity.

jimbohastle51
09-01-2011, 09:19 PM
the only reason thigpen makes this team is because of the contact he signed. honestly him making this team goes against EVERYTHING gailey and nix preach about the best players making this team. levi brown has looked even better than thigpen and honestly besides 1, 15 pass performance fitz hasnt looked that great. we have a serious issue at the qb position.

Thundering Buffalo
09-01-2011, 09:36 PM
If I was a receiver trying to make the team I'd be pissed

kishoph
09-01-2011, 10:51 PM
the only reason thigpen makes this team is because of the contact he signed. honestly him making this team goes against EVERYTHING gailey and nix preach about the best players making this team. levi brown has looked even better than thigpen and honestly besides 1, 15 pass performance fitz hasnt looked that great. we have a serious issue at the qb position.

Aside from the 2nd preseason game FITZ has been very accurate in the limited action he has seen. He threw 2 incompletions in the 1st game, 1 was a drop, threw 1 in the 3rd game and although he had 3 incomplete today 2 of them were straight up drops. That's 20 of 26 with 3 of them drops, that's not bad at all.. Even in the Denver game there were at least 4 drops and the int was off EASLEY's hands. I think FITZ has looked more accurate than ever so far and I'm excited to see him come he regular season

jimbohastle51
09-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Aside from the 2nd preseason game FITZ has been very accurate in the limited action he has seen. He threw 2 incompletions in the 1st game, 1 was a drop, threw 1 in the 3rd game and although he had 3 incomplete today 2 of them were straight up drops. That's 20 of 26 with 3 of them drops, that's not bad at all.. Even in the Denver game there were at least 4 drops and the int was off EASLEY's hands. I think FITZ has looked more accurate than ever so far and I'm excited to see him come he regular season

he had a 48 qb rating after his first 2 outings and 2 ints. he had -1 yards on 5 throws tonight and yes i will give you that stevie johnsons "drop" was not his nor fitz fault but still he has not looked that great. time will tell my friend but i do not see him as more than the starter for this season. more so i could see the bills picking up another qb depending on who is let go after cuts saturday, or maybe a trade for 1.

kishoph
09-02-2011, 05:00 AM
he had a 48 qb rating after his first 2 outings and 2 ints. he had -1 yards on 5 throws tonight and yes i will give you that stevie johnsons "drop" was not his nor fitz fault but still he has not looked that great. time will tell my friend but i do not see him as more than the starter for this season. more so i could see the bills picking up another qb depending on who is let go after cuts saturday, or maybe a trade for 1.

First off thanks for being civil and not bashing because of a difference of opinions. The issue with FITZ has been his accuracy, so far in this season we haven't seen the passes sailing 3 yds. off target and out of bounds or the screen passes at the backs feet. I know the body of work is small and there have been a lot of short passes, but he's also thrown some nice passes, the 2 TD's were both really nice passes, the over throw to STEVIE last night might have been one of his most off target passes of this pre season (only 1 int ). I 'd find it hard to say he hasn't played well this pre season. As for the QB situation itself, I agree it's a serious issue, if FITZ gets injured we're in trouble. I haven't seen what CHAN said about yesterdays performance of the backup QB'S, but he can't be too happy and I'm all for picking someone up, especially if it entails dumping THIGPEN and his contract.

ChristopherWalken
09-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Thigpen should defintly be on the cut list. I'd rather go with Brown as a 2nd and Smith 3rd to incluide any wildcat formations.

We have alot of decent depth talent at LB and would hate to see someone get cut just because of Thigpen.

Bill Cody
09-02-2011, 09:00 AM
Someone please post what this ass clown's contract is please, I know it's been discussed, too lazy to search for it.

Dozerdog
09-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Latest Ralph Wilson Tweet-

"Hey Brett- I'm in Hattiesburg -is it a left or right at the firehouse? I can't find my pants...... "

Night Train
09-02-2011, 10:40 AM
I wonder if it is directed at Thigpen. The Bills may just cut him and pickup someone over the final cuts.

Also I think Easley has lost the battle for @2 receiver today.

Agree with both points.

Night Train
09-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Latest Ralph Wilson Tweet-

"Hey Brett- I'm in Hattiesburg -is it a left or right at the firehouse? I can't find my pants...... "

:rofl:

Bert102176
09-02-2011, 11:48 PM
big understatement saying only that he sucks

jimbohastle51
09-03-2011, 01:11 AM
First off thanks for being civil and not bashing because of a difference of opinions. The issue with FITZ has been his accuracy, so far in this season we haven't seen the passes sailing 3 yds. off target and out of bounds or the screen passes at the backs feet. I know the body of work is small and there have been a lot of short passes, but he's also thrown some nice passes, the 2 TD's were both really nice passes, the over throw to STEVIE last night might have been one of his most off target passes of this pre season (only 1 int ). I 'd find it hard to say he hasn't played well this pre season. As for the QB situation itself, I agree it's a serious issue, if FITZ gets injured we're in trouble. I haven't seen what CHAN said about yesterdays performance of the backup QB'S, but he can't be too happy and I'm all for picking someone up, especially if it entails dumping THIGPEN and his contract.

i posted awhile back in reference to my opinion that fitz will not get an extension this year stating that i believe in gailey's mind thigpen was the guy that was going to carry the torch for the "qb of the future" after this season. essentially saying fitz plays his contract out and then via trade or high draft pick thigpen would have 2 years (1 with kc and 1 with buffalo) under his belt in a gailey offense and would hold the position down for a year or 2 while the young guy was groomed. i honestly do not see fitz getting extended in buffalo unless he has a pro bowl year. as for thigpen i firmly believe gaileys plan is not working so far. of course he is going to go to bat for the kid and say the shortened off season and not enough time playing with the offense because he was hand picked in FA by gailey but the fact is he is not worthy of a roster spot on this team based on what nix and gailey have stated they expect and their the best players at each position will play theory.

jimbohastle51
09-03-2011, 01:15 AM
@kishoph btw thank you for taking my opinion in and not bashing it as well. everyone (for the most part) on this board are bills fans so we are all on the same team here just have different opinions on how things should be ran sometimes.