PDA

View Full Version : Please make some moves!!!

elltrain22
09-03-2011, 07:02 PM
There are a ton of good players that just got cut. There are DB's, OT's, WR's, QB's, LB'ers, etc, etc!! With still many holes to fill, and cap space, I don't see how an owner and/or GM could stand pat here.

With that said, you know we probably ain't gonna do jack ****!!

T-Long
09-03-2011, 07:07 PM
I think they add at least two more new bodies before it's all said and done. With 800+ cuts being made today, I am sure there are players out there that the Bills brass liked in the draft or in general and will be on the phones tonight trying to get a few in. When I say on the phone, I am talking about Overdorf, considering he is our real GM.

Night Train
09-03-2011, 07:47 PM
I could see C or OT in the next 48 hours, active roster or PS.

Meathead
09-03-2011, 08:02 PM
there is absolutely no doubt they will add at least one olinemen, and probably a te that bumps caussin

Beebe's Kid
09-03-2011, 08:14 PM
I think they add at least two more new bodies before it's all said and done. With 800+ cuts being made today, I am sure there are players out there that the Bills brass liked in the draft or in general and will be on the phones tonight trying to get a few in. When I say on the phone, I am talking about Overdorf, considering he is our real GM.

There is an interesting thread going on at TBD that debunks this, but then we would have to fall back on of our 28 other conspiracy theories. The truth, according to a poster with obvious inside ties, is that Ralph gets involved because he is the owner. Period. It isn't Overdorf or Brandon, Levy's wife, or the ghost of Jack Kemp's dog.

Why would there be any reason to believe that Gailey and Nix won't try to get somebody in here that will improve the team? It is bound to be the wrong person if they do, and if they don't stretch on somebody, they get blasted for being idle. It's lose/lose.

T-Long
09-03-2011, 08:14 PM
there is absolutely no doubt they will add at least one olinemen, and probably a te that bumps caussin
Caussin was cut wasn't he?

mayotm
09-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Caussin was cut wasn't he?Yes.

T-Long
09-03-2011, 08:17 PM
There is an interesting thread going on at TBD that debunks this, but then we would have to fall back on of our 28 other conspiracy theories. The truth, according to a poster with obvious inside ties, is that Ralph gets involved because he is the owner. Period. It isn't Overdorf or Brandon, Levy's wife, or the ghost of Jack Kemp's dog.

Why would there be any reason to believe that Gailey and Nix won't try to get somebody in here that will improve the team? It is bound to be the wrong person if they do, and if they don't stretch on somebody, they get blasted for being idle. It's lose/lose.

The truth is, Ralph Wilson is the owner of the Buffalo Bills, which means he is an owner of a multi-million dollar business. When decisions are being made that affects his business, of course he is going to be involved. We may not agree with the decisions he makes, but he owns the team, which in essence means, he can do whatever he wants. With that being said, I have no problem with Ralph putting his two cents in. Even though I disagree with him a lot of the time, I know that if I am him, I am doing the same damn thing. Just my opinion...

better days
09-04-2011, 08:44 AM
The truth is, Ralph Wilson is the owner of the Buffalo Bills, which means he is an owner of a multi-million dollar business. When decisions are being made that affects his business, of course he is going to be involved. We may not agree with the decisions he makes, but he owns the team, which in essence means, he can do whatever he wants. With that being said, I have no problem with Ralph putting his two cents in. Even though I disagree with him a lot of the time, I know that if I am him, I am doing the same damn thing. Just my opinion...

John Wawrow, a respected journalist, reported that Overdorf was in charge of trades not Nix, & Overdorf made the Evans trade. This has Ralphs fingerprints all over it.

YardRat
09-04-2011, 09:13 AM
They HAVE to bring in at least one o-lineman.

psubills62
09-04-2011, 05:51 PM
John Wawrow, a respected journalist, reported that Overdorf was in charge of trades not Nix, & Overdorf made the Evans trade. This has Ralphs fingerprints all over it.
He did not report that Overdorf was in charge of trades. He said Overdorf talked to Ozzie about the Evans trade, that was all. There was a good article on Buffalo Rumblings about how this was simply a case of Nix delegating, and he seemed to have made a mistake in that one. Overdorf being in charge of the Evans trade does not equal Overdorf in charge of ALL trades.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-04-2011, 05:57 PM
they have 7 on the ps. they will add a ot to it soon. jmo