PDA

View Full Version : Danny Smith

Halbert
09-08-2002, 09:09 PM
I wish he'd go back to obscurity. Now we'll hear his name at least ten times a day for a month.

What is it about generic-named special teams coaches? Sounds eerily similar to Ronnie Jones.

Michael82
09-08-2002, 09:41 PM
Exactly...we should NOT have cut the best ST coach that we have ever had....Bruuuuuce! Bruce Dehaven...now there's a good name! :D

vmark11
09-09-2002, 01:45 AM
Screw all of those guys.

Here's a name for ya - Frank Beamer.
I know we have some Virginia people on this board....get this guy on the phone and do whatever you got to do to lure him out of Blacksburgh. I don't care, hand him a blank check.

I'm so G0d dam sick&tired of being the only football team on any level to consistently lose games 'cause they can't cover a kick. Seriously, I can round up 10 guys off the street and do a better job. ST's is all about attitude...why is it Charlie Rodgers got his head taken off on every one of our returns and we can't even get a whiff of some Morton bumb who probably won't return a kick past midfield the rest of the season? Why does our guy have to break 3 tackles to reach the 20 yard line? Why does the other team always have about 4 layers of coverage, and with us we're just screwed if ONE GUY misses a tackle? And how do we STILL suck so bad after we have overhauled our roster, and have a completely new coaching staff since the Tennessee game? HOW? WHY? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

Shiny Chicken
09-09-2002, 02:42 AM
well the problem was that it was never one guy missing a tackle... it was like 3,4,5 guys missing tackles...