X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

When you can hear me on WGR this football season

OK, I apologize in advance for this, because I know I've started enough threads about myself over the past several months, promoting shows, talking about the move, etc. That can definitely wear on people and cause some issues with others. So, I've tried to avoid that.

Also, the reason I really haven't posted here much lately has nothing to do with any of my new jobs, but a lot to do with the fact that I've been so busy with my move since getting here (Buffalo). Also, I went a month without seeing my wife. She was here since the end of July, and I just moved up. So, we're spending some quality time together :) before I have to really dive into my radio and TV work here (this week), which takes time away.

All that being said, you can here me on WGR this fall pretty much on a standard weekend basis on the following schedule as a talk show host:
    --Saturdays from 11-1 (or 1:30 or 2, depending on the programming schedule that day)
    --Sundays after the Bills game and Bills postgame show with Schopp and Bulldog. They are on from 4-6 after the game, I follow from 6-7:30, talking about the Bills game, the other NFL games that day, and taking you up to Sunday Night Football. So, if you are out watching the games either at the stadium or at an establishment, you can tune me in on 550AM in WNY for your ride home, and maybe even give a call about the game.

WGR also streams live online at www.WGR550.com
    There's a phone app, as well. If you get it, try hitting "background" instead of "play" if it goes out on you. Seems to work much better for me.

The Saturday show will not just be all Bills talk. It will be all sports talk. Lots of Bills, of course, but also Sabres, college football, and even a little baseball as the season winds down.

I won't be on later this month on 9/25 after the Pats game due to the Sabres preseason game WGR carries that evening.

I've moved back home after 4 years in Syracuse and 16 years in Florida. I'm already loving it, as I knew I would. Living right off the Elmwood strip. This is a great city and I'm passionate about making it better in any way I can.

I'll post about the TV show I'll be hosting with Donald Jones as it gets closer to the first airing. For now, I hope you can tune in and thank you all for all the great support over the past few months and even years!!
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: When you can hear me on WGR this football season

looking forward to hearing some real football talk on WGR

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
      • Mar 2004

will you be on there app???

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

I'll make sure to listen. Hopefully one day you'll be doing the first post game and the Bills haters will follow your show

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
          for the record...check out tunein radio app. Its free and the sound is better quality and doesn't drop out like WGRs app, plus you can listen to any radio station in the world pretty much

Comment

• Coach Sal
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
            All live audio can be streamed on the app. I will also be in the audio vault on the website if the producer archives it. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
            Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
            And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• JoeMama
              Emotion Sickness
              • Oct 2002

Coach: livin' the dream
              Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• pintonick96
                You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
                • Aug 2005

I still think you should stop over and have a bowling ball shot since they're finally back and now you're in Buffalo to try the experience.

Comment

Working...
                X