PDA

View Full Version : Yardrat's Better, Worse or Push an eye opener

bf1
09-06-2011, 12:27 PM
I only voted an improvement on DL. LB a push because Merriman is a big question mark.

I voted WR worse and everything else a push.

Goobylal
09-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Everything except for WR is improved.

buffalobillsfan95
09-06-2011, 12:43 PM
The difference between our group now And jouron era Is we have way more potential now, we have dareus and Merriman who are so far making are defense NFL quality, and so is Williams just getting better and better, our offense on the other hand might go either way, our offensive line is really questionable, and a bunch of unproven wr's, on the plus side I see brad smith and Jackson having a great year, but we need cj to come alive :) but I think the real difference is our special teams has to be way better, that how we went 7-9 all those years with the McGee and parish special team touchdowns

Forward_Lateral
09-06-2011, 12:52 PM
I'd say that QB is improved, based on the fact that Fitz is getting an entire pre-season with the 1st team, and knows the offense in and out by now. As crappy as Thigpen has played, he's better than Trent as a backup, IMO.

O-line is probably the same.

D-line is improved, the LBs are much improved. The secondary is about the same, maybe a little bit worse actually.

I'd say most of the team has improved, but we shall see.

DraftBoy
09-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Only thing improved is DL.

Extremebillsfan247
09-06-2011, 02:59 PM
The only thing that really scares me about this team right now is the lack of depth. It's almost absurd that this team is going into a season with that kind of lineup. I'm usually up beat, and very optimistic this time of year. But I'm finding it difficult to do this year. Once these starters start getting dinged up, start missing games, I'm going to have a tough time convincing myself that this team wont be in serious trouble. JMO

Goobylal
09-06-2011, 03:25 PM
The only thing that really scares me about this team right now is the lack of depth. It's almost absurd that this team is going into a season with that kind of lineup. I'm usually up beat, and very optimistic this time of year. But I'm finding it difficult to do this year. Once these starters start getting dinged up, start missing games, I'm going to have a tough time convincing myself that this team wont be in serious trouble. JMO
You could say that for most teams in the league.

Extremebillsfan247
09-06-2011, 06:30 PM
You could say that for most teams in the league.It sticks out a lot more on a team that only had 4 wins last year. Just saying.

The Jokeman
09-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Only thing improved is DL.
yet one could argue that improving that can improve the LB and defensive secondary.