PDA

View Full Version : Attention Bills Zone Big Wigs

guy
09-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Could you please change the pics on the home page to some current players?

psubills62
09-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Dang it, I saw "Wigs" and read "Wings." Now I'm hungry for wings.

MidnightVoice
09-07-2011, 10:20 AM
And it is possible to center the "download our toolbar" so it does not stick out to the right? Or make the readable portion of the page fill the monitor, which would also solve the problem :D

Night Train
09-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Why is Dan Manucci now featured ?

Ed
09-07-2011, 10:32 AM
I've asked about this before, but it just gets moved to the Q & A Billszone forum and ignored.

The front page could use some work.

MidnightVoice
09-07-2011, 01:37 PM
I am trying to remember how long we have had this layout. Time for a change I think!

better days
09-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Dang it, I saw "Wigs" and read "Wings." Now I'm hungry for wings.

I read wings in your post, now I'm hungry for wings.

trapezeus
09-07-2011, 01:42 PM
i guess we could update the color of blue as well since the jersey's changed.

and by we, i mean someone else.

bf1
09-07-2011, 01:43 PM
I think the BZ on MySpace! link can come down too while we're at it.

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-07-2011, 01:48 PM
When you donate you get to see current players, that screen is for cheap asses.

Pride
09-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Is JJamezz Still around? I think he designed the current look/feel.

Oaf
09-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Nothing wrong with the look and feel. Most ppl don't use the frontdoor anyways (I stopped a year or two ago). It takes a lot of commitment to update the page as consistently as more blog/article-type sites do these days.

Beebe's Kid
09-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Nothing wrong with the look and feel. Most ppl don't use the frontdoor anyways (I stopped a year or two ago). It takes a lot of commitment to update the page as consistently as more blog/article-type sites do these days.I had said that I would do it. It wouldn't need but a little facelift a couple times/year. I don't know what program it is, but I would take a stab at it.

stuckincincy
09-07-2011, 04:04 PM
I read wings in your post, now I'm hungry for wings.

Read the recipe on the side of a bottle of Frank's hot sauce, for baked wings.

Folks scream forever about the best wings, but the baked ones are fine. Wings aren't like cooking a filet mignon or a beef wellington. Any idiot can fry them.

Tips:

- Spray the pan with PAM or some such.
- Dust on a little paprika and salt. No hot sauce.
- Place the lowers skin side down. When you flip'em halfway through baking, they are less likely to stick to the foil.
- Don't think you can turn on the broiler to "crisp" them up - they are what they are...oil-laden, and will light up like a rocket and burn.
- Throw them into a container with a lid, adding Frank's, a pat of margarine or butter, some table salt, pepper, paprika and whatever spices you favor.

As you gobble them down, you'll be pleased that your house doesn't smell like a greasy spoon.

better days
09-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Read the recipe on the side of a bottle of Frank's hot sauce, for baked wings.

Folks scream forever about the best wings, but the baked ones are fine. Wings aren't like cooking a filet mignon or a beef wellington. Any idiot can fry them.

Tips:

- Spray the pan with PAM or some such.
- Dust on a little paprika and salt. No hot sauce.
- Place the lowers skin side down. When you flip'em halfway through baking, they are less likely to stick to the foil.
- Don't think you can turn on the broiler to "crisp" them up - they are what they are...oil-laden, and will light up like a rocket and burn.
- Throw them into a container with a lid, adding Frank's, a pat of margarine or butter, some table salt, pepper, paprika and whatever spices you favor.

As you gobble them down, you'll be pleased that your house doesn't smell like a greasy spoon.

Screw baked. BBQ is the way to go. Low heat, start basting on the sauce after they have started cooking a bit & the juices start flowing, keep basting & turning until done. I like them better than fried myself.

SabreEleven
09-07-2011, 05:35 PM
there's a front page?

YardRat
09-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Could you please change the pics on the home page to some current players?

No.

Dozerdog
09-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Why? These guys suck worse than those on the front page.

The last buffalo fan
09-07-2011, 08:16 PM
When you donate you get to see current players, that screen is for cheap asses.

:hi5:

DrGraves
09-07-2011, 11:32 PM
can you have it stop having me click to proceed when i log in.... can't i just log in immediately and not have to click?