PDA

View Full Version : Who are you calling mama's boy?

justasportsfan
09-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Dareus’ mother did not have a lot of material things to give her children. But through genetics or by example or both, she passed on to her second youngest child the gift of positivity. Michelle Luckey, Dareus’ mom, was by all accounts a glass-half-full kind of woman. Marcell is just like her in that regard.

“I really get that from my mom,” Dareus says of his nature. “We never had it good. The little times we did, she always said no matter how bad things got, just don’t ever forget the good times. Don’t take it for granted. Go out there and live life. Don’t go out there making it seem like the world owes you anything.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article548937.ece

Some people here should take note.

trapezeus
09-08-2011, 01:36 PM
that's a pretty great article. although it was wierd that the one coach said that marcell was the only one in the family with a good head on his shoulders... came off sounding a little harsh knowing that marcell would probably read that article and be like, "why did that coach hate my brothers adn sisters."

TigerJ
09-08-2011, 03:43 PM
that's a pretty great article. although it was wierd that the one coach said that marcell was the only one in the family with a good head on his shoulders... came off sounding a little harsh knowing that marcell would probably read that article and be like, "why did that coach hate my brothers adn sisters."

Even his older brother singles him out as being more reliable and honest than his siblings.

TMu11
09-09-2011, 07:14 AM
He better be a hell of an optomist if he wants to stay with the Bills