Great answer that Mr. Black of the Sabres gave about the Bills in todays live chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fitzpatrick'sbeard
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2011

Great answer that Mr. Black of the Sabres gave about the Bills in todays live chat

Comment From ForklForkl: ] How does the Sabres organization see their relationship to the Buffalo Bills? Rivals/Competitors for consumers and media attention, partner pillars in the community, etc?

BUFFALO SABRES:
    We want the Bills to succeed. We are Buffalo sports fans too. I am looking forward to catching a game this season and I wish them the best this year.
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Great answer that Mr. Black of the Sabres gave about the Bills in todays live chat

that sounds like what you say when you know the other guy has a world of problems you wouldn't ever want yourself. very gracious, but very relieved sounding.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: Great answer that Mr. Black of the Sabres gave about the Bills in todays live chat

His real response he muttered, prior to what was heard..

" The Bills ? You mean the 2nd most popular pro team in Buffalo ? I heard they have plenty of tickets available, unlike us.. "
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

Hockey heaven meet Football purgatory.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Turf
          Hockey heaven meet Football purgatory.
          Which all will change when Terry Pegula decides to buy the Bills too! I gotta have some hope...
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• TMu11
            • Mar 2010

OF course.

Did anyone expect him to say 'F the Bills'?
            After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
              • Jan 2010

When Terry buys the bills black will take Russ brandons job he can devote half his time to each team

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by mrbojanglezs
                When Terry buys the bills black will take Russ brandons job he can devote half his time to each team
                Brandon is a great PR man. I would hope the next owner keeps him in that capacity.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

we could all be great PR men trying to sell football in buffalo. i hate that russ gets all this credit for taking a wildly popular sport and giving people more chances to see it.

if he is really that great, we'll see how he does with selling season tickets after this second season of 4-12 or worse.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus
                    we could all be great PR men trying to sell football in buffalo. i hate that russ gets all this credit for taking a wildly popular sport and giving people more chances to see it.

if he is really that great, we'll see how he does with selling season tickets after this second season of 4-12 or worse.
                    Lets face it, his job has not been easy. Chan has said this team is better than people think..........................fingers crossed he's right.

Comment

• BLeonard
                      BoB Sabermetrician
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by TMu11
                      OF course.

Did anyone expect him to say 'F the Bills'?
                      Personally, I wish he would have said exactly that.

Let Ralph and crew know they not only aren't the only show in town, they're not even the best show in town.

I don't even follow the Sabres, but, just from what I've read about them, tells me that they have their **** together infinitely more than the Bills do.

-Bill

Comment

Working...
                      X