PDA

View Full Version : fantasy ?

Bert102176
09-08-2011, 05:17 PM
I have Jordy Nelson WR GB, Robert Meachem WR NO, and Mike Tolbert RB SD saints are against GB with Lance Moore out and SD is going against MN only have one spot any ideas on who I should start please

T-Long
09-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Jordy Nelson

ServoBillieves
09-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Too many options to throw to to be confident in saying Nelson or Meachem... I'd say Meachem if you go the WR route but would recommend Tolbert.

Bert102176
09-08-2011, 05:42 PM
ty both

BillsFanCupp38
09-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Tolbert all the way. You can't count on Nelson or Meacham... Tolberts gauranteed to get touches at the goal line and during the ball game.

SquishDaFish
09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Tolbert

mikemac2001
09-08-2011, 05:56 PM
ya bowling ball mike tolbert hes a TD machine on a High Power

ELAYAS
09-08-2011, 06:24 PM
ok guys, need a little (lot of) help here
QB flacco ryan
RB foster gore grant f.jackson r.mathews l.mccoy
WR austin jennings j.jones
TE o.daniels d.keller

the bolded are my current choices.. how stupid are they? does anyone know if foster is playing? should i take a chance at him?

thanks e1! i'm sort of lost here

ServoBillieves
09-08-2011, 06:36 PM
QB flacco ryan
TE o.daniels d.keller

the bolded are my current choices.. how stupid are they? does anyone know if foster is playing? should i take a chance at him?

Jason Jones or Julio Jones? If the latter it's fine.

I'd do Daniels over Keller, but I don't know if Daniels is 100%.

mikemac2001
09-08-2011, 06:39 PM
flacco
gore mccoy Foster if he plays if noti would play jackson or mathews
Austin and Jennings i would play i don't trust jones (i know there DAL vs Jets)
then keller or daniels both should be fine

if its julio play him

ELAYAS
09-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Jason Jones or Julio Jones? If the latter it's fine.

I'd do Daniels over Keller, but I don't know if Daniels is 100%.

yeah, it's julio...:air:

i wish i knew up to when i can change my lineup... it says "gametime" in the league description, so does that mean that if foster is confirmed tomorrow i can switch him with one of the other RBs? or when the games for this week starts (in 45min) the lineup is locked?:nervous:

wish i could click the "thank" button more than once right now!
:gobills:

ELAYAS
09-08-2011, 06:49 PM
flacco
gore mccoy Foster if he plays if noti would play jackson or mathews
Austin and Jennings i would play i don't trust jones (i know there DAL vs Jets)
then keller or daniels both should be fine

if its julio play him

thank you too mike
seeing the comments from both of you, i think i'm not that far off when picking the lineup...
wish i had the tome to scream for help before the draft tho'
lol

mikemac2001
09-08-2011, 06:52 PM
yeah, it's julio...:air:

i wish i knew up to when i can change my lineup... it says "gametime" in the league description, so does that mean that if foster is confirmed tomorrow i can switch him with one of the other RBs? or when the games for this week starts (in 45min) the lineup is locked?:nervous:

wish i could click the "thank" button more than once right now!
:gobills:

i think you can usually make the call up until kickoff but they usually post if they will be out an hour before the game.

ELAYAS
09-08-2011, 06:59 PM
i think you can usually make the call up until kickoff but they usually post if they will be out an hour before the game.

thanks again!

just this one more questioning post (once i know this is not a fantasy forum hehe)

what site do you guys recommend for me to go after ff info? like, i think i could use an extra WR (not sure about it tho') and was thinking about proposing a trade: "ryan grant for lee evans", however, i have NO IDEA if this is worth it or not (i think i got carried away with the RBs... 6 of them is probably too many)... so where can i compare these guys and see if the trade is worth it (or not)

mikemac2001
09-08-2011, 07:06 PM
thanks again!

just this one more questioning post (once i know this is not a fantasy forum hehe)

what site do you guys recommend for me to go after ff info? like, i think i could use an extra WR (not sure about it tho') and was thinking about proposing a trade: "ryan grant for lee evans", however, i have NO IDEA if this is worth it or not (i think i got carried away with the RBs... 6 of them is probably too many)... so where can i compare these guys and see if the trade is worth it (or not)

I don't really use many sites and its tuff to trade early in the season (i feel) id say wait for an injury to happen or look at teams hurting at RB and try to propose a trade with them. value is in the eye of the beholder for most people

Bert102176
09-08-2011, 07:13 PM
QB flacco ryan
TE o.daniels d.keller

I hope Foster is playing he was my number 1 pick

mikemac2001
09-08-2011, 07:14 PM
I hope Foster is playing he was my number 1 pick

Made one rule No colts and was not drafting foster in 1st rd

ELAYAS
09-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Made one rule No colts and was not drafting foster in 1st rd

yeah i screwed up on foster...

didn't think he would drop to me (the rest of my league follow the nfl even less than i do), then i got late to the draft and there he was... my no1 choice, pick 5 overall

mikemac2001
09-08-2011, 07:19 PM
yeah i screwed up on foster...

didn't think he would drop to me (the rest of my league follow the nfl even less than i do), then i got late to the draft and there he was... my no1 choice, pick 5 overall

i just don't like drafting injuries he might have a solid year

but id wait until game time to make the call

T-Long
09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Like I said before.....JORDY NELSON.

ServoBillieves
09-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Meachem with a strike, but also a drop.

Guess you would've been OK with either of the receivers lol.

Bert102176
09-08-2011, 08:28 PM
unfortunitly I went with Tolbert hope he does something