PDA

View Full Version : Calling Florida Bills Backers!

DrGraves
09-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Shot in the dark here but...

Myself and some fellow Bills fans are down in FL for school right now and will be spending our time this weekend 'working' (partying) hard at Daytona Beach on Friday and Sat. We're headed back to the Tampa area on Sunday and are hoping to plan the drive around finding a Bills bar somewhere along the way...

anyone know of any places near Daytona, Orlando, Tampa, Ocala, etc. where the Bills fans roam on Sundays?

better days
09-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Sorry, I can't help you out. I only know the bars from Sarasota & south.

There are MANY Sports bars in Fla however, you should have no problem finding a place to watch the game.

cocamide
09-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Shot in the dark here but...

Myself and some fellow Bills fans are down in FL for school right now and will be spending our time this weekend 'working' (partying) hard at Daytona Beach on Friday and Sat. We're headed back to the Tampa area on Sunday and are hoping to plan the drive around finding a Bills bar somewhere along the way...

anyone know of any places near Daytona, Orlando, Tampa, Ocala, etc. where the Bills fans roam on Sundays?

There's a place called Friendly Confines in the Waterford Lakes shopping center by UCF in Orlando. Good food, cheap drinks, and all the games. There's about 5-10 (depending on the game) Bills fans in there every week. It's actually a Bears fan club, but there's a good mix of fans in there and always a few regulars who are Bills fans. Don't expect to get the Bills game on the big screen though.

BigZ
09-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Down in St. Pete there's a great place that I go when I'm down there to watch Bills and Sabres games:

Buffalo City Bar & Grill:

http://www.buffalocitybar.com/

Their website isn't up to date (I'm working on getting them to let me be their webmaster) but it's got address, phone and little map.

Worth the drive and I'll guarantee that you'll be watching the game with other rabid Bills fans.

ZEUS
09-09-2011, 05:08 AM
I used to be a member, but that was many years ago. Try googling Bills Backers Orlando. I'm sure you'll find something.

tampabay25690
09-09-2011, 07:03 AM
In Tampa there is a place called O Briens Irish Pub.
Its strictly Bills fans on Sundays.
The club there is around 250++++.
If you need the address let me know.

Also there is a Buffalo restaurant /Bar that will have the Bills game on.
In the heart of Tampa on Dale Mabry called Honey's, they will definitely have the Bills game there.

If you need any other info just PM me...
I will help u out

cocamide
09-09-2011, 11:01 AM
In Tampa there is a place called O Briens Irish Pub.
Its strictly Bills fans on Sundays.
The club there is around 250++++.
If you need the address let me know.

Also there is a Buffalo restaurant /Bar that will have the Bills game on.
In the heart of Tampa on Dale Mabry called Honey's, they will definitely have the Bills game there.

If you need any other info just PM me...
I will help u out

A place called Honey's on Dale Mabry? Sounds like you'll see more than just the Bills game there.

Buckets
09-10-2011, 12:03 PM
A place called Honey's on Dale Mabry? Sounds like you'll see more than just the Bills game there.
I was thinking the same thing.

tampabay25690
09-10-2011, 05:12 PM

They have all the games on but the Bills or Sabres are on the Big Screen...

hammerbillsfan
09-10-2011, 05:32 PM
shelby would know best ;)

evdawg419
09-10-2011, 05:57 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/billsbackers/backer-locator-map.html