PDA

View Full Version : F Andrew Luck!

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 06:25 AM
I am not a big fan of Fitz, I think he's really no more than a stop-gap type QB, and have had a huge man-crush on Luck for years now.

So I came towards the beginning of this season kind of hoping to suck real bad and get the #1 pick/Luck. But I've had a change of heart. I don't know why, maybe the 12-13 years of mediocrity have finally knocked the rationality out of me, but I want to WIN and I want it NOW.

I want to stomp the Chumps in their house and start a trend for the season, and end with 9-10 wins. Still probably not enough to make the playoffs...I don't care.

We'll miss out on Luck, but still end up with Landry Jones, Gnarls Barkley, or some other skilled guy who's under the radar right now, Robert Griffin?

Let's just WIN NOW, FINALLY!! *

*(If we're 2-6 I'm doing an about face of course and driving the #1 pick bandwagon :drive:)

FlyingDutchman
09-11-2011, 10:04 AM
we're not going to suck enough for Luck. I want Russel Wilson

Extremebillsfan247
09-11-2011, 10:14 AM
A QB to keep an eye on is Robert Griffin III, He's a prototypical Gailey QB.

streetkings01
09-11-2011, 10:16 AM
we're not going to suck enough for Luck. I want Russel Wilson
Russell Wilson??? Why not trade for Troy Smith......they're the exact same QB?

LifetimeBillsFan
09-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Kellen Moore. Coach's kid, gym rat, one of the most accurate passers in NCAA history, has played his entire career in cold weather (from Eastern Washington), winner. The only knocks on Moore are his size--but he's the same size as Drew Brees. In fact, after his freshman season he reportedly contacted Brees and has been talking with him about dealing with the size factor and how to prepare his body for the NFL--and his arm-strength--however he has had no trouble throwing the ball deep to Titus Young in the cold and wind in Idaho. He is eligible to come out this year. Will he? Well, he's already in grad school and married. And, after beating Georgia, Boise St. will be favored in all of its games this year. If Boise St. goes undefeated and doesn't get to the National Championship game, what's the sense in staying in college for Moore? If Boise St. does make it to the National Championship game and wins, what more can he accomplish in college? If they were to make it but lose, could he count on making it back again when he loses most of his offensive line and a lot of the defense to graduation? The NFL these days is about accuracy and leadership at QB, Moore has both in abundance. I know that Luck is the top rated guy, but I like Moore a lot and don't think the Bills will be bad enough to end up in the Luck sweepstakes.