Official Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Season Opener Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Official Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Season Opener Discussion Thread

Here you go ladies and gents, enjoy the start of a new season and keep your game discussion in this thread. Please remember, no matter how frustrating the game may get, you all agreed to Terms of Service when you signed up here, so please don't violate them.

• YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Official Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Season Opener Discussion Thread

Keys to the game...

Charles/Jones vs Buffalo front seven.
    Hali/Gregg/Jackson vs Buffalo offensive line.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Re: Official Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Season Opener Discussion Thread

Comment

• gochiefs
        • Nov 2002

Let's have a good clean game.

We'll have to clean you off our field.

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gochiefs

Just make sure you come back here this afternoon after your boys get their butts kicked!

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

I hope you stick around to eat some crow if we beat you in your house.

Comment

• Turf
              • Jul 2002

As bad as this team will probably end up, we're 0-0 and I'm getting pumped. Can't wait.
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

After the game, this board will be clean of all your insults because the Bills will have shut you up.

You will be saying it was all Cassels fault or it was all Charles fault the Chiefs LOST.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Jul 2007

Got my Balls of Fury underwear on (Anyone else get that when they were handing them out during tailgate 5 or so years ago?), my makeshift Chris White jersey (packaging tape), my Sabres socks, my tattoo still shines on my right shoulder, and a case of Budweiser in the fridge.

All I need is to heat up my buffalo chili, my queso dip, and sit back and relax...

LET'S GO BUFFALO! Boy it's going to feel SO good watching the lights out dance today and Dareus eat an infant on the field.

LET'S GO BUFFALO! Iiiiii got a feeelin', Buffalo's goin' to the Super Boooowl...
                  Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• gochiefs
                    • Nov 2002

Comment

• Mad Max
                      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                      • Mar 2003

It's going to be a culture shock for all of us to, you know, see one of our 1st round draft picks actually play up to our expectations.

I'm predicting Dareus will beat you know who's career sack total in exactly one game...this game.

Comment

• gochiefs
                        • Nov 2002

Sorry, the Chiefs' pass protection weakness is at tackle, not guard.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Back from church and off to Duffy's to represent the Bills. Going to wear my Kelly jersey, since Poz and Lee are goners, and drink copious quantities of Ketel One.

I love opening day.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bills are going to be aired on a local channel!!!!!!!

Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Mad Max
                              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                              • Mar 2003

Sorry, the Chiefs' pass protection weakness is at tackle, not guard.
                              Do the chefs play four guards? Because they're going to have to double BOTH Williams and Dareus.

Single either of them...and it's "bad things man, bad things"...for Cassel.
                              Last edited by Mad Max; 09-11-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X