• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LVGrown
    Vegas Growed
    • Jul 2002

$9,000 tickket!

Did a 10 teamer this morning! Worth $9,000. I need the Football Gods on my side today!

Ravens by 3
    Falcons by 3
    Eagles by 5
    Giants by 4
    Bucs by 2
    Jaguars by 2
    Pats by 8
    Jets/Cowgirls over 41
    Cards/Panthers over 37

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!

Bills CAN NOT give up 7!!

• Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Re: $9,000 tickket!

Originally posted by LVGrown
    Did a 10 teamer this morning! Worth $9,000. I need the Football Gods on my side today!

Ravens by 3
    Falcons by 3
    Eagles by 5
    Giants by 4
    Bucs by 2
    Jaguars by 2
    Pats by 8
    Jets/Cowgirls over 41
    Cards/Panthers over 37

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!

Bills CAN NOT give up 7!!

haha, GL man!...only dudes in Vegas roll 10 team parlays...true gamblers.

I got doubts about the Detroit/ Bucs and the O/U on the Cards/Panthers... I was thinking of going with a lowly three team parlay taking the Detroit Moneyline, Under Cards/Cats, Bills cover.

Comment

• LVGrown
      Vegas Growed
      • Jul 2002

I'm thinking AZ puts some big points on the board today. Sumn tells me they putting 30+ on the Panthers. If not, I have my less valuable cards ... lol. Game that scares me a little is the NYJ/Dal game ... im hoping Dallas lights it up forcing the Jets to keep up.

It's always funner watching the non Bills games when moneys on the line.

Comment

• Mad Max
        Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by LVGrown
        I'm thinking AZ puts some big points on the board today. Sumn tells me they putting 30+ on the Panthers. If not, I have my less valuable cards ... lol. Game that scares me a little is the NYJ/Dal game ... im hoping Dallas lights it up forcing the Jets to keep up.

It's always funner watching the non Bills games when moneys on the line.
        I like the Cards, and you're right they could score a few points...but Newton is going to be a 260 pound deer in headlights today.

I'm with you on keeping things interesting by laying a few bucks on the other games.

What do you think about Colts Vs. Houston? I'm leaning Colts...they're getting 8.5...I think they cover that. I think the oddsmakers trying to donkeykong the squares on this one.

Comment

• LVGrown
          Vegas Growed
          • Jul 2002

i stayed far away from that game ... if i had to id take indy in that game though, i just dont see houston smashing em like that.

Comment

Working...
          X