PDA

View Full Version : $9,000 tickket!

LVGrown
09-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Did a 10 teamer this morning! Worth $9,000. I need the Football Gods on my side today!

Ravens by 3
Falcons by 3
Eagles by 5
Giants by 4
Bucs by 2
Jaguars by 2
Pats by 8
Jets/Cowgirls over 41
Cards/Panthers over 37

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!

Bills CAN NOT give up 7!!

:nervous: :beers: :gobills:

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Did a 10 teamer this morning! Worth $9,000. I need the Football Gods on my side today!

Ravens by 3
Falcons by 3
Eagles by 5
Giants by 4
Bucs by 2
Jaguars by 2
Pats by 8
Jets/Cowgirls over 41
Cards/Panthers over 37

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!

Bills CAN NOT give up 7!!

:nervous: :beers: :gobills:

haha, GL man!...only dudes in Vegas roll 10 team parlays...true gamblers.

I got doubts about the Detroit/ Bucs and the O/U on the Cards/Panthers... I was thinking of going with a lowly three team parlay taking the Detroit Moneyline, Under Cards/Cats, Bills cover.

LVGrown
09-11-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm thinking AZ puts some big points on the board today. Sumn tells me they putting 30+ on the Panthers. If not, I have my less valuable cards ... lol. Game that scares me a little is the NYJ/Dal game ... im hoping Dallas lights it up forcing the Jets to keep up.

It's always funner watching the non Bills games when moneys on the line.

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm thinking AZ puts some big points on the board today. Sumn tells me they putting 30+ on the Panthers. If not, I have my less valuable cards ... lol. Game that scares me a little is the NYJ/Dal game ... im hoping Dallas lights it up forcing the Jets to keep up.

It's always funner watching the non Bills games when moneys on the line.

I like the Cards, and you're right they could score a few points...but Newton is going to be a 260 pound deer in headlights today.

I'm with you on keeping things interesting by laying a few bucks on the other games.

What do you think about Colts Vs. Houston? I'm leaning Colts...they're getting 8.5...I think they cover that. I think the oddsmakers trying to donkeykong the squares on this one.

LVGrown
09-11-2011, 11:37 AM
i stayed far away from that game ... if i had to id take indy in that game though, i just dont see houston smashing em like that.