X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Line on Bills vs Chiefs game closing quickly

The Bills vs Chiefs game betting started with the Chiefs being a 7 point favorite, but bets have been flowing in on the Bills. That number has now been reduced to 3.5 in favor of Chiefs according to a tweet by Buffalo Rising.
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

Re: Line on Bills vs Chiefs game closing quickly

I dont do any sports betting so I don't know how it works, when you place a bet expecting 7 points and it gets dropped down are you locked into the spread you bet on or do you lose the points, doesn't seem fair if thats how it works
    Last edited by mrbojanglezs; 09-11-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by mrbojanglezs
      I dont do any sports betting so I don't know how it works, when you place a bet expecting 7 points and it gets dropped down are you locked into the spread you bet on or do you lose the points, doesn't seem fair if thats how it works
      You're locked in once you make the bet. But the fact that the spread is changing in the Bills favor means that the majority of people are betting on the Bills to cover the spread.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
        Will not tolerate vandalism.
        • Apr 2006

Whoever bet the moneyline (especially early) on the Bills will be making out a pretty healthy sum this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
        X