PDA

View Full Version : You kicked our ass.

gochiefs
09-11-2011, 03:06 PM
I'd just like to say thank you. The Chiefs are one step closer to being rid of Matt Cassel.

By the way, Merriman and Dareus were non factors. :refuse:

See you folks later.

Novacane
09-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Dareus was a non factor? Whatever. At least you have the draft to look forward to!!!!!!

mysticsoto
09-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Well, I guess this is the best to be expected. One thing...the defense stopped the run - which was what they needed to do to beat KC.

Buffalo Thriller
09-11-2011, 03:08 PM
LOL! He stuffed the run the whole game, and had a hand in Cassels face the whole game. Have fun without Erivc Berry. 0-16?

Dujek
09-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Man, beat your ass doesn't begin to describe what just happened.

And I don't know what game you were watching, but Dareus was a beast.

Meathead
what will be the two most common words in barbecue country this week?

the BILLS?!??!

ParanoidAndroid
I'm not sure how you can say a starting OLB and DT were non-factors in a game where the opposing offense scored 7 points and whose star RB ran for 57 yards. Our safeties and ILB's were running free for a change.

Crisis
Maybe you guys should paint TWO logos next time! now THAT is intimidating

YardRat
09-11-2011, 03:10 PM
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pc0mxOXbWIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

paladin warrior
09-11-2011, 03:10 PM
I'd just like to say thank you. The Chiefs are one step closer to being rid of Matt Cassel.

See you folks later. You said "you lose" you wrong:loser: . Dont trust computer..

Cntrygal
09-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Props for coming back so soon gochiefs! :wave:

sam5767

See you folks later.

LMAO.....your whole team were non factors....

Scumbag College
I'll miss gochiefs around here.

mysticsoto
09-11-2011, 03:15 PM
2nd worst beat down KC has ever gotten in a season opener...the previous was against Steelers I think back in '72 (45-0).

GoChief was smacked down as bad as his team...

cpearl
09-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Yeah, Dareus was a non-factor. A non-factor because the Chiefs ran away from him (and Kyle Williams in the middle) all game

trapezeus
09-11-2011, 03:16 PM
dareus was off the field for the entire drive that you scored and showed a running game. he came back and then the bills shut you guys down.

i really thought the bills would just squeak by, but the chiefs just didn't look ready at all for this game. it's going to be a long season because i'm still not convinced the bills are for real. they will have to beat a good team for that recognition, but this was a lot more impressive than just getting into a field position battle.

YardRat
09-11-2011, 03:17 PM
:party:

Crisis
09-11-2011, 03:17 PM
dareus was off the field for the entire drive that you scored and showed a running game. he came back and then the bills shut you guys down.

i really thought the bills would just squeak by, but the chiefs just didn't look ready at all for this game. it's going to be a long season because i'm still not convinced the bills are for real. they will have to beat a good team for that recognition, but this was a lot more impressive than just getting into a field position battle.

cautiously optimistic

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 03:18 PM

See you folks later.
That's too bad. After all your chirping boasts over the last weak (sic), you get thumped like a red headed, inbred, illegal alien, straight F's in school, wets the bed, picks his nose then eats his boogers, step child...and you run away after one sour grapes post.

Straight Vag move, buddy.

BTW learn the game of American football and you'll understand that Dareus had a very good game, and was anything but a non factor.

zone
09-11-2011, 03:22 PM

To be fair KC went 10-6 won their division and went to the playoffs. I never thought they were great but it will be interesting to see how much was them sucking ass and how much was the Bills beating them into the ground.

Also how great was it to see our second and 3rd string players with 12 min left in a real game.

alohabillsfan
09-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Gee, whats OP gonna ***** about?

better days
09-11-2011, 03:31 PM

See you folks later.

I KNEW this ASS would not show up to take his lumps like a man. Opening post & he LEAVES.

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 03:36 PM
I KNEW this ASS would not show up to take his lumps like a man. Opening post & he LEAVES.

That one post was not even a congratulatory/conciliatory post.

It was a little douche, show his face just to say he did post.

Not a good look. Very cowardly.

better days
09-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Props for coming back so soon gochiefs! :wave:

He came back...................then he LEFT IMMEDIATELY. NO PROPS for someone that won't take his medicine.

Extremebillsfan247
09-11-2011, 03:52 PM

See you folks later.Worst opening day loss in Chiefs history. Wow.. That is all.

AB4now
09-11-2011, 04:04 PM

See you folks later.
i quess merriman and dareus didn't need to be :lolabove:

Goobylal
09-11-2011, 04:07 PM
He gets props for coming back, but not leaving, and the dig at Merriman and Dareus, which were wrong. The Chefs were giving them both extra attention, and they only scored 7. Then again, the Chefs' starters couldn't even score against the Bills' backup defense.

coastalpika
09-11-2011, 04:16 PM
*** u

Regards,
You got blown the **** out

better days
09-11-2011, 04:20 PM
He gets props for coming back, but not leaving, and the dig at Merriman and Dareus, which were wrong. The Chefs were giving them both extra attention, and they only scored 7. Then again, the Chefs' starters couldn't even score against the Bills' backup defense.

Question: If you go somewhere & leave before ANYONE says a SINGLE word to you, is that REALLY coming back? I don't think so.

NO PROPS, Just BOOOOOS

Joe Fo Sho
09-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Worst opening day loss in Chiefs history. Wow.. That is all.

2nd worst loss in history.

kingJofNYC
09-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Dareus is no Tyson Jackson, that's for sure!

Goobylal
09-11-2011, 04:24 PM
2nd worst loss in history.
Would have been the worst if they kept the starters in.

YardRat
09-11-2011, 04:28 PM
:dance:

"Ain't that some ****?" Wooo-hoo-hoooo :dance:

gochiefs
09-11-2011, 04:31 PM
and you run away after one sour grapes post.

Sorry, but I have better things to do than hang around a Bills forum.

Congrats on the win. I'll be back next time we play. That's my style..as evidenced by my huge post count here in 9 years.

Novacane
09-11-2011, 04:33 PM

Congrats on the win. I'll be back next time we play. That's my style..as evidenced by my huge post count here in 9 years.

At least you came back. I'll give you props for that. I have a feeling you'd have the time to "hang around" a Bills forum if the score was the other way around.

mikemac2001
09-11-2011, 04:34 PM

Ya but u talked out you're ass

And we kicked you're teams ass

gochiefs
09-11-2011, 04:37 PM
At least you came back. I'll give you props for that. I have a feeling you'd have the time to "hang around" a Bills forum if the score was the other way around.

Not really, bro, I'd go dissect the game with my own fans. As I am doing now.

Barely posted here last year when we escaped with a win.

Cntrygal
09-11-2011, 04:40 PM
He came back...................then he LEFT IMMEDIATELY. NO PROPS for someone that won't take his medicine.

blah blah.... and you guys would ***** that he was nothing but a troll if he hung around. gochiefs happens to stop in occassionally throughout the entire year. So, he talked a bit of smack and his team got *****slapped. There's plenty of Bills fans that "invade" other boards and spout the same amount of smack.

better days
09-11-2011, 04:52 PM
blah blah.... and you guys would ***** that he was nothing but a troll if he hung around. gochiefs happens to stop in occassionally throughout the entire year. So, he talked a bit of smack and his team got *****slapped. There's plenty of Bills fans that "invade" other boards and spout the same amount of smack.

Well, I asked him if he would come back on the board after the game win or lose. His response was "look at my membership date" as if that means ANYTHING at all.

The FACT is he DID NOT come back on the board. EXCEPT to post ONE BS post.

I don't know about others, but to me he was TROLLING BEFORE the game. He REFUSED to acknowledge ANYTHING people tried to educate him that the Bills improved on & just kept telling us all how good the Chiefs were & how BAD the Bills were. THAT is TROLLING.

Had he come here to take his lumps I would have had respect for him & not considered him a troll. As it is, I have NO respect for him. He is a TOTAL TROLL.

Ebenezer
09-11-2011, 05:02 PM
When you lose on opening day...and give up 41...to a team that started last year 0-8...and hasn't seen the playoffs since the 20th century...you need to just come in here and admit the ass kicking without saying the Merriman nor Dareus did nothing.

Extremebillsfan247
09-11-2011, 05:09 PM
When you lose on opening day...and give up 41...to a team that started last year 0-8...and hasn't seen the playoffs since the 20th century...you need to just come in here and admit the ass kicking without saying the Merriman nor Dareus did nothing.In an odd way, the Chiefs are lucky Merriman and Dareus were not big factors in this game or that loss may have been even worse. JMO

Meathead
09-11-2011, 05:12 PM
like a red headed, inbred, illegal alien, straight F's in school, wets the bed, picks his nose then eats his boogers, step child
dont use the red headed step child phrase. the rest is ok

better days
09-11-2011, 05:15 PM

Well, at least you FINALLY congratulate us. You are good at handing out **** too bad you can't take it in return.

Dr. Lecter
09-11-2011, 05:43 PM
dont use the red headed step child phrase. the rest is ok
I prefer the cripple red headed step child.

Mr. Miyagi
09-11-2011, 06:10 PM

See you folks later.
F you loser. Damn right we kicked your asses.

Came ove here to smack talk and when we killed you fair and square you have the nuts to say our stars were non-factor.

Well we didn't even need our name guys to kick your ass so what does it say about your loser team.

F your team.

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 06:16 PM
F you loser. Damn right we kicked your asses.

Came ove here to smack talk and when we killed you fair and square you have the nuts to say our stars were non-factor.

Well we didn't even need our name guys to kick your ass so what does it say about your loser team.

F your team.

Stop being a Casper Milquetoast Miyagi San, and tell the Chiefschump how you really feel.

Mr. Miyagi
09-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Stop being a Casper Milquetoast Miyagi San, and tell the Chiefschump how you really feel.
Im just sick of everybody walking all over us.

YardRat
09-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Im just sick of everybody walking all over us.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zjBxNy9pk90/TMOrthesrjI/AAAAAAAAED4/QgQcraTIXyI/s200/karate-kid-crane-kick.jpg

gochiefs
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Well, I asked him if he would come back on the board after the game win or lose. His response was "look at my membership date" as if that means ANYTHING at all.

The FACT is he DID NOT come back on the board. EXCEPT to post ONE BS post.

I don't know about others, but to me he was TROLLING BEFORE the game. He REFUSED to acknowledge ANYTHING people tried to educate him that the Bills improved on & just kept telling us all how good the Chiefs were & how BAD the Bills were. THAT is TROLLING.

Had he come here to take his lumps I would have had respect for him & not considered him a troll. As it is, I have NO respect for him. He is a TOTAL TROLL.

I posted several times bro.

And I'll post again when it suits me.

I'm under no obligation to come in here and discuss the game with you guys.

PS - try making the playoffs before they turn The Ralph into a parking lot. :laughing:

gochiefs
09-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Seriously, what did you expect? That I was going to come on billszone for a few hours this afternoon and post "thank you sir, may I have another" over and over?

Get real. I had some personal work to do, I had to work on converting the Bills/Chiefs game for Ten Yard Torrents, and I had my own Chiefs forum to waste time on.

Bills zone was not high on my list of priorities.

But now that you are raising such a fuss about it, I am happy to come in here and remind you that the Chiefs will probably still have a better record than the Bills this year. :D

And even if we don't, we've never played a game in Toronto.

SquishDaFish
09-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Lol get with reality or present time bro. The bills arent moving man lol

SquishDaFish
09-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Nm

imbondz
09-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Lol

Dr. Lecter
09-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Come on Squish. Edit that. You know better.

Thanks for coming back goCheifs.

It was nice to see a big Bills win for a change.

Your team has some issues. Haley looks like he is in over his head.

gochiefs
09-11-2011, 09:45 PM
When you get your ass beat by the BILLS you better hope it was a fluke or you ARE in over your head.

SquishDaFish
09-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Your team sucks like we have sucked. Suck it up and admit it

methos4ever
09-11-2011, 09:54 PM
When you get your ass beat by the BILLS you better hope it was a fluke or you ARE in over your head.
54-31 2 years ago. 41-7 this year. Barely lost to you 13-10 in overtime after you ran over our defense last year. Please stop talking.

Turf
09-11-2011, 09:55 PM
I have never, ever, ever in the history of an NFL broadcast, seen the TV coverage of the fans driving out of the parking lot in the 4th quarter. LMFAO. That was unusually cruel.....

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 09:59 PM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF8VRfSJ_oDJXPEEFdm_skWiKqs5LnP5a2YlHlw4PnXWuCjY3Cyg

mysticsoto
09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Unreal...GoChiefs' team just got their butt whooped and he's still talking crap. Take it like a man. The fact that you're still talking crap is what shows that you're just a troll.

We've had people from all teams come here talking smack but if they get beat, they come in here and say something like, "Great game guys...I have to tip my hat off to you. The Bills played great."

That's the difference between somebody with class and a classless troll...

gochiefs
09-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Your team sucks like we have sucked. Suck it up and admit it

Nah, brah.

At least we make the playoffs every few years.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Nah, brah.

brah?
gay

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 10:21 PM
brah?
gay

http://natalilingerie.com/images/36241%20Village%20People%20Indian.jpg

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-11-2011, 10:22 PM
LOL awesome Mad Max!

ServoBillieves
09-11-2011, 10:25 PM
I can't even explain the beat down that your Chiefs got today, let alone the crap you DESERVE to get... but these Bills look good.

If I am wrong, may I eat Crow (T. Robot)

imbondz
09-11-2011, 10:44 PM
At least gochief is funny.

Crisis
09-11-2011, 10:47 PM
At least gochief is funny.

http://captiontool.com/assets/memes/fry.jpg

THATHURMANATOR
09-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Nah, brah.

what are you a Hawaiian BRAH..

YES YOUR TEAM SUCKS THIS YEAR IS WHAT WE ARE SAYING.....

paladin warrior
09-11-2011, 11:14 PM
GOChiefs. Kc is plays at Lion's next week. KC will lose agin 0-2:laughing: ,Then ShUT UP GOCHIEFS and go play on the freeway

Jan Reimers
09-12-2011, 05:31 AM

See you folks later.
Why not be a man, and simply congratulate us on a big win?

Static
09-12-2011, 07:07 AM
Sorry gochiefs but you *****ed out.

Oaf
09-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Why not be a man, and simply congratulate us on a big win? He did. Loved the use of the #refuse# smiley. Like a pouty kindergartner he is.