• Show
Clear All
  • CoolBreeze
    • Feb 2009

Well Look At This

Lee Evans wk 1 stats: 0 Catches 0 Yards 0 Tds

Donald Jones wk 1 stats: 2 Catches 3 Yards 1 Td

David Nelson wk 1 stats: 4 Catches 66 Yards

Evans will be missed. lol Sorry everyone I just find this funny, considering all the people b******* about it. Either way great game, we have a win. Most importantly we look solid this season, and now have some optimism and motivation going forward.

Go Bills!!
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: Well Look At This

Come now, Evans was drawing coverage away from the other Ravens WR's. And the Bills' WR's were blanketed without him.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

Well one game is, of course, a big enough sample size to justify your argument. Also, I'm glad the defenses used in this argument were of equal quality.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
        Well one game is, of course, a big enough sample size to justify your argument. Also, I'm glad the defenses used in this argument were of equal quality.
        Flacco 17 of 29 224 yards 3 TDs.

Evans DONUT

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
          Evans wouldn't have done any better with the Bills on Sunday. The Bills' offense is predicated on quick receivers winning battles in tight windows, and on Fitz finding third and fourth options all over the field. Gailey said Evans didn't fit this offense, and that wasn't just a cover story. It's indisputably true. If it was salary dump, it was a good one, because that much money shouldn't be wasted on a player who's irrelevant here.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• unpaid_bills
            • Nov 2004

I really like Nelson he is a mismatch for any DB cause of his size. Now that we actually have a TE that can catch the ball the options are limitless.

Where was Roscoe on offense? Still would like to see Spiller in the slot and B Smith more than Wildcat he can be used on reverses and 4 WR sets.

go Bills
            Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Looks like Gailey took a page out of Bellichick's playbook. Forget the long ball and go with the TE's.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• methos4ever
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by unpaid_bills
                I really like Nelson he is a mismatch for any DB cause of his size. Now that we actually have a TE that can catch the ball the options are limitless.

Where was Roscoe on offense? Still would like to see Spiller in the slot and B Smith more than Wildcat he can be used on reverses and 4 WR sets.

go Bills
                I think the situation changed in this game when Stevie blew out Berry's knee. Without him, the Bills could exploit the middle of the field with the bigger players. And I wouldn't be surprised if game-plan wise Roscoe was limited to ensure he was ok with his hammy...

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by unpaid_bills

go Bills
                  The Chiefs were not going to let Roscoe hurt them like he did last year. When he was on the field, the Chiefs made sure to take him out of the game.

I heard they already started game planning for Chandler next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X