PDA

View Full Version : I haven't watched the game yet...

Ickybaluky
09-11-2011, 07:55 PM
... but I plan to tomorrow night before MNF. It looks like a pretty impressive debut, particularly from Fitzpatrick and the passing game. Impressive to be that dominant on the road in a hostile environment. I'll be interested to see for myself.

No matter what, LOL at that goofball gochiefs. It is funny to think of him crying himself to sleep tonight while thinking of what happened to "all that young talent".

At any rate, congratulations. I know how much you guys have suffered through, so maybe this is the year things turn around. All alone in first place, who would have thought.

Night Train
09-11-2011, 07:56 PM
"It was a fluke" - BZ realists

Crisis
09-11-2011, 07:59 PM
If you're going to be impressed by anyone on the offense, Fred Jackson was an absolute monster today. That 3rd & 1 play before the half was one of the best one yard runs i've ever seen.

Ickybaluky
09-11-2011, 08:02 PM
If you're going to be impressed by anyone on the offense, Fred Jackson was an absolute monster today. That 3rd & 1 play before the half was one of the best one yard runs i've ever seen.

They really should extend him. Very underrated player. I think he is similar to Matt Forte, a great alll-around player who is under-appreciated. All he does is produce.

Meathead
09-11-2011, 08:02 PM
bills got lucky

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 08:22 PM
They really should extend him. Very underrated player. I think he is similar to Matt Forte, a great alll-around player who is under-appreciated. All he does is produce.

He's a must sign. If the Bills let him walk...Belicheat will gobble him up like a fat kid would a twinkie.

Antowain ok, Sammy fine, with FreJack NFW.

better days
09-11-2011, 10:30 PM

Don't forget about Chandler. He was the go to receiver.

Mad Max
09-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Don't forget about Chandler. He was the go to receiver.

No, NO, NO, don't be silly. Everyone knows that Gailey doesn't use Tight Ends in his Offense. So what you thought you saw, you just imagined.