PDA

View Full Version : Come meet Donald Jones (and me) at TGI Friday's downtown MON night

Coach Sal
09-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Come see Bills WR Donald Jones and me Monday night at TGI Friday's on Main and Chippewa downtown as we tape "Out Of Bounds" for Time Warner Cable Sports Net in Buffalo.

The show starts filming at 7pm. Join us for great food and Bills talk. Get an autograph after the taping (from Donald, of course :) ) and stay after to watch some Monday Night Football! Audience members will have a chance to win prizes! (no purchase necessary).

If you can't make it tomorrow, don't worry. Each week we'll be at a TGI Friday's in WNY. I'll keep you posted!

Personally, I'd like to thank Brian Jopp and Ghostline Entertainment for bringing me along as co-host of the show. I'm happy and proud to be a part of it!

Hope to see you there!

Dr. Lecter
09-12-2011, 05:13 AM
And you have something good to talk about too!

Dujek
09-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Come see Bills WR Donald Jones and me Monday night at TGI Friday's on Main and Chippewa downtown as we tape "Out Of Bounds" for Time Warner Cable Sports Net in Buffalo.

The show starts filming at 7pm. Join us for great food and Bills talk. Get an autograph after the taping (from Donald, of course :) ) and stay after to watch some Monday Night Football! Audience members will have a chance to win prizes! (no purchase necessary).

If you can't make it tomorrow, don't worry. Each week we'll be at a TGI Friday's in WNY. I'll keep you posted!

Personally, I'd like to thank Brian Jopp and Ghostline Entertainment for bringing me along as co-host of the show. I'm happy and proud to be a part of it!

Hope to see you there!

1. When does it air?
2. How can I get to see it?

jamze132
09-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Dude's in the bigtime now!

Coach Sal
09-12-2011, 08:00 AM
1. When does it air?
2. How can I get to see it?

Airs Sat nights and Sunday mornings on Time Warner in Buffalo.

We will TRY to stream the raw feed live tonight on my JTV channel, but I don't want to promote that too much because I want to be sure that works first.

Dujek
09-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Meh, that's midnight over here and I have an interview at 8.30am for some consultancy work, so I'll have to pass.

Now, if someone could hook me up so I could watch on Sunday morning...