PDA

View Full Version : XS Sports is a life saver!!!

BillsFanCupp38
09-12-2011, 10:29 AM
I work Sundays and the only way I can watch the game is on my computer. Great picture. Didn't freeze on me like other streams so I didn't miss any of the action. And I got to chat with other Bills fans while we kicked the **** out of the Chiefs. Worth every penny. Well done sir!

Night Train
09-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Good to know. Donation or free ?

May need it later in the year.

Figster
09-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Let me repeat that, XS is a life saver. I live in PA/Steeler territory and WSEE broadcasting out of Erie absolutely hates televising Bills games , but because of the proximity they have to televise Bills away games. WSEE has even went as far as asking customers to write in and petition against showing Bills games on the bottom of the screen while I'm watching my damn football game. How would you feel If while watching your football team on the television the channel thats airing it is asking you to boycott?

To make a long story short WSEE again on Sunday tried to screw Bills fans by faking broadcasting problems through half the game.WSEE should be investigated and fined for some of the things they are doing in protest to the Buffalo Bills.

Thank God I had a good alternative viewing method in XS

Mad Max
09-12-2011, 10:47 AM

$6US/month

$25US/season

BillyT92679
09-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Let me repeat that, XS is a life saver. I live in PA/Steeler territory and WSEE broadcasting out of Erie absolutely hates televising Bills games , but because of the proximity they have to televise Bills away games. WSEE has even went as far as asking customers to write in and petition against showing Bills games on the bottom of the screen while I'm watching my damn football game. How would you feel If while watching your football team on the television the channel thats airing it is asking you to boycott?

To make a long story short WSEE again on Sunday tried to screw Bills fans by faking broadcasting problems through half the game.WSEE should be investigated and fined for some of the things they are doing in protest to the Buffalo Bills.

Looks like WSEE is going to air the Raiders at Bills game this Sunday.

BillyT92679
09-12-2011, 10:52 AM

Call and ***** to WSEE. Tell them there are Bills fans who watch and don't want to see their team basically being trashed like that. It's funny that this was shown while the Steelers were getting their asses beat and the Browns getting shown up, at HOME, to the Bengals.

All while the Bills looked great.

Figster
09-12-2011, 10:55 AM

Donation required, but only $6 a month to sample, cheaper if you go longer, and XS will extend your contract If you help bring in new customers which is real easy. I know because I just did it. So If you go to join Night Train find out what OP's user name is on there and let XS know he referred you.

XS is one of the best, most reasonable online services out there dedicated to the Buffalo Bills and has been providing good, uninterrupted service for over three seasons.

Mahdi
09-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Great service for sure. Im in Egypt soooo only way I can see the game unless I pay $160 to NFL.com. Rip off.

Thx XS

Figster
09-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Great service for sure. Im in Egypt soooo only way I can see the game unless I pay $160 to NFL.com. Rip off.

Thx XS

Bills fans watching live from Egypt, that's so awesome, you go Mahdi!:air:

Lexwhat
09-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Donation required, but only $6 a month to sample, cheaper if you go longer, and XS will extend your contract If you help bring in new customers which is real easy. I know because I just did it. So If you go to join Night Train find out what OP's user name is on there and let XS know he referred you.

XS is one of the best, most reasonable online services out there dedicated to the Buffalo Bills and has been providing good, uninterrupted service for over three seasons.

How do I get in touch with him (XS)?

If a PM is better, please let me know.

DynaPaul
09-12-2011, 11:26 AM
It's cheaper than Sunday Ticket, that's for sure!

Maximilli
09-12-2011, 11:28 AM
how is the quality on that i usually goto koisports .com

mrbojanglezs
09-12-2011, 11:33 AM
you guys should really stop mentioning the name of this site in public forums IMO

ChristopherWalken
09-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Also would like to pay credit! I was building the new deck thsi weekend and couldn't watch...but...I pulled out the netbook, logged on and cranked up the audio.

Wireless G + outdoors + netbook using a Ubuntu OS = results NEVER ONCE DROPPED STREAM.

A+++++++++++++

Figster
09-12-2011, 11:40 AM
how is the quality on that i usually goto koisports .com

Real good quality feed in my opinion, along with a great chat box, with many of our fellow posters chatting in it.

Figster
09-12-2011, 11:42 AM
you guys should really stop mentioning the name of this site in public forums IMO

I agree, I try to only refer to him as XS and keep the site private/PM

Mad Max
09-12-2011, 11:44 AM
How do I get in touch with him (XS)?

If a PM is better, please let me know.

xs_sports@hotmail.com

Maximilli
09-12-2011, 01:59 PM
yeah ur rite

BillsFanCupp38
09-12-2011, 04:07 PM