PDA

View Full Version : pats vs fins

justasportsfan
09-12-2011, 08:29 PM
fins don't look as bad as I thought they'd be especially on offense

Bruce is Loose
09-12-2011, 08:32 PM
I actually think the Pats D looks kinda crappy...
or am I just wanting to see that?

DraftBoy
09-12-2011, 08:32 PM
****ing Brady is killing my fantasy football team.

Was up 18 coming into tonight, with Aaron Hernandez on my team and Brady on his. Naturally Brady throws his ****ing TD's to Welker and Gronkowski.

****ing asshat.

wmoz11
09-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Dolphins and Pats defenses are both subpar. Looking at the no-names on the Pats defense surprises me. Don't see them scaring a lot of people on that side of the ball.

Of course, Brady is still Brady, so it might not matter much.

Slim
09-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Pat's offense looks as nasty as ever.

justasportsfan
09-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Fins for the first half were keeping up with the pats. Whats does BB do for an adjustment? No huddle. Fins weren't ready for that.

Scumbag College
09-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Koppen had a really nasty looking injury. Maybe broken ankle or leg.

justasportsfan
09-12-2011, 08:59 PM
cmon fins, dont care if you lose beat up Marsha

X-Era
09-12-2011, 09:01 PM
ESPN's servicing of Marcia Brady's groin is so sickening...

Every
Story
is
Patriots
News

BidsJr
09-12-2011, 09:09 PM
ESPN's servicing of Marcia Brady's groin is so sickening...

Every
Story
is
Patriots
News

Fwiw, it would work better as....

Every
Story's
Patriots
News
:refuse:

BidsJr
09-12-2011, 09:11 PM
****ing Brady is killing my fantasy football team.

Was up 18 coming into tonight, with Aaron Hernandez on my team and Brady on his. Naturally Brady throws his ****ing TD's to Welker and Gronkowski.

****ing asshat.

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhaa!

99 for Welker

hammerbillsfan
09-12-2011, 09:13 PM
511 yds, sicko

YardRat
09-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Holy ****. Just got home from a meeting, in time to see the 99 yarder.

clumping platelets
09-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhaa!

99 for Welker

He went.........all...the........way :laughing:

wmoz11
09-12-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm convinced Brady could get me 20 catches in that offense. He's so unbelievable.

TacklingDummy
09-12-2011, 09:18 PM
511 yds, sicko

Wow.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-12-2011, 09:20 PM
pats class of the nfl if tonight is any indication.
i hate the pats
bastards

kingJofNYC
09-12-2011, 09:23 PM
For anyone who wanted Burnett, his performance tonight speaks for itself.

Invisible.

BillsWin
09-12-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm not impressed by the Dolphins as a whole or the Patriots D. The only thing I'm impressed with in this one is Tom Brady. He is scary good.

psubills62
09-12-2011, 09:28 PM
After the first few drives, the Dolphins' OL looks like crap. Of course, Henne isn't helping things because he never steps up in the pocket. Patriots could have Aaron Maybin getting run 20 yards behind the LOS and he'd be able to make a sack on Henne.

I think I counted 2 holding penalties on Incognito and he let up one sack at least? Not sure I'm missing him right now, even if we do have no-names on our OL.

Brady is unreal. Can't run the ball? No problem, just pass it. And as I expected, Ochocinco is not a factor.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-12-2011, 09:29 PM
i hope dareus plants the pansy

Thurmal
09-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Did anyone catch Jaworski say "*****" in the 4th?

justasportsfan
09-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Did anyone catch Jaworski say "*****" in the 4th?
what did he say?

Thurmal
09-12-2011, 09:50 PM
what did he say?
He was like, "****, Henne needs to get rid of that ball."

EDIT: I guess I'm getting censored here. Four letter word that rhymes with spit.

Mike13
09-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Henne actually had a great game. 400 yards and two tds. Yeah he threw an INT at the end there but the game was over anyway.

I dont know what the **** was up with the defense, I dont know if that was rust or poor conditionng but they were awful.
If the Dolphins Defense showed up we would have won.

better days
09-13-2011, 12:54 AM
Henne actually had a great game. 400 yards and two tds. Yeah he threw an INT at the end there but the game was over anyway.

I dont know what the **** was up with the defense, I dont know if that was rust or poor conditionng but they were awful.
If the Dolphins Defense showed up would have won.

Yeah, I agree. I thought Henne played pretty well in the preseason as well.

Mike13
09-13-2011, 05:55 AM
I think its time to stop *****ing about the 1 PM games and tear down the practice bubble.

Static
09-13-2011, 07:14 AM
It's like the coaching staff can't concentrate on more then one aspect of the game, its like last year our defense was good but our offense and special teams were bad, well now our offense is better, but oops we forgot about defense. Our pass rush was non existant last night, our players looked gassed at the end of the 2nd quarter.

Historian
09-13-2011, 07:20 AM
I thought the Dolphins played well, the difference in the game was Brady vs. Henne.

And Henne was not Losman-like-terrible. Brady is just that much better.

It's a shame that every team in the AFC East has serious win potential....and on the other hand you have SF and Seattle competing for a 7-9 division title.

:puh:

mysticsoto
09-13-2011, 07:25 AM

EDIT: I guess I'm getting censored here. Four letter word that rhymes with spit.

Oh good...I thought I was going crazy and misheard. That was a little surprising. I wonder if he'll get fined or if they'll make a federal case about this and put the game on a 2 second delay or something to allow for filtering...

Dozerdog
09-13-2011, 08:00 AM

Darn-it?

Rats- that's 6 letters

better days
09-13-2011, 08:03 AM

Yeah, I heard it. I hope he doesn't get in too much trouble. I really like Jaws in the booth.

k-oneputt
09-13-2011, 08:10 AM
I'm convinced Brady could get me 20 catches in that offense. He's so unbelievable.

Doesn't matter who his receivers are. As long as he is there he can make any receiver work.

better days
09-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Darn-it?

Rats- that's 6 letters

Sh-t was the word.

better days
09-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Did anyone else notice, the Fins were penilized when they made a big play & the Pats* were only penalized when it didn't matter?

I can think of a couple holding calls on the fins that were called that negated a big play & I saw the Pats* holding as bad & not get called so their play counted.

k-oneputt
09-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Did anyone else notice, the Fins were penilized when they made a big play & the Pats* were only penalized when it didn't matter?

I can think of a couple holding calls on the fins that were called that negated a big play & I saw the Pats* holding as bad & not get called so their play counted.

That's been going on for the last ten years at least.

Static
09-13-2011, 08:30 AM

and it was Incognito every time.

better days
09-13-2011, 08:31 AM
That's been going on for the last ten years at least.

Yeah, I know, it looks like it will never stop. At least not as long as Brady is the QB.

Ed
09-13-2011, 09:13 AM
I think our only chance of beating the Pats is if we can somehow get decent and consistent pressure with just 4. Brady looks like Brady.

I thought it was Gruden that cursed, not Jaws.

justasportsfan
09-13-2011, 09:43 AM

If the Dolphins Defense showed up we would have won.

I never expected him to throw for that much. He looked good. Question is, are the fins are passing team now? Can't get into a shootout with the pats.

LtFinFan66
09-13-2011, 09:48 AM
I liked the name for their O....The "Left lane" offense :up:

Unforunately...the D was the "break down lane"

justasportsfan
09-13-2011, 09:50 AM
I liked the name for their O....The "Left lane" offense :up:

Unforunately...the D was the "break down lane"

yeah, the D wasn't expecting a no huddle. Cramps all over the place.

better days
09-13-2011, 10:11 AM
I think our only chance of beating the Pats is if we can somehow get decent and consistent pressure with just 4. Brady looks like Brady.

I thought it was Gruden that cursed, not Jaws.

The only way to get pressure on Brady is with the Blitz because the refs never call holding on the Pats* unless it is 3rd down & Brady throws an incompletion.

When the ball hits the ground, the flag will come out. The other team has two choices either accept the penalty giving Brady another chance to make the 1st down or refuse the penalty which in many cases means a FG for the Pats*.

Does anyone really think Brady passes for over 500 yds behind that makeshift line if the Refs called holding on the Pats*? Wake was held on just about every play.

justasportsfan
09-13-2011, 10:14 AM
I'd be happy if CJ could hit the holes they way Woodhead does.

better days
09-13-2011, 10:19 AM
I'd be happy if CJ could hit the holes they way Woodhead does.

Yeah I agree. STUPID of Rex to cut him when he looked so good in preseason last year.

psubills62
09-13-2011, 10:37 AM
I think we need to understand that throwing for 400 yards, while fairly impressive, does not mean a QB is that great, especially in certain circumstances (like coming from behind, ahem). If a team wins a game by a semi-decent margin and the QB throws for 400 yards - that's more impressive to me than when a team gets down by 20 and the QB ends up throwing for 400 yards.

Henne looked better than he usually does, but from what I know of him, he usually ends up starting strong and then fizzles out as the season goes on.

Extremebillsfan247
09-13-2011, 11:42 AM
Those were either the 2 worst secondaries in the NFL, or Henne and Brady are really that good. JMO

trapezeus
09-13-2011, 12:09 PM
on that 99 yard run, i felt hatred for the patriots, but an equal amount of joy knowing the dolphins just gave them this incredible weapon for what? 5 -7 years? insane. That seems like something we'd do. but we've never given up on a welker type player. Stupid dolphins.

Static
09-13-2011, 01:02 PM
on that 99 yard run, i felt hatred for the patriots, but an equal amount of joy knowing the dolphins just gave them this incredible weapon for what? 5 -7 years? insane. That seems like something we'd do. but we've never given up on a welker type player. Stupid dolphins.

They didn't give up on welker, the patriots put a poison pill in his contract offer and they had no choice but to trade him.

Ickybaluky
09-13-2011, 01:07 PM
They didn't give up on welker, the patriots put a poison pill in his contract offer and they had no choice but to trade him.

Actually, it never even came to that. Rather than the Pats using a method like that, Bob Kraft talked to their owner and they agreed the Pats would sweeten the deal a little (give a 7th as well as the 2nd) to avoid the poison-pill scenario.

However, where Miami screwed the pooch was giving him the 2nd-round tender. They saved a few hundred grand, but a 1st round tender may have made them shy away from signing him. In hindsight, it is obvious Miami didn't realize how good a player the guy was, and they paid for it.

Static
09-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Actually, it never even came to that. Rather than the Pats using a method like that, Bob Kraft talked to their owner and they agreed the Pats would sweeten the deal a little (give a 7th as well as the 2nd) to avoid the poison-pill scenario.

However, where Miami screwed the pooch was giving him the 2nd-round tender. They saved a few hundred grand, but a 1st round tender may have made them shy away from signing him. In hindsight, it is obvious Miami didn't realize how good a player the guy was, and they paid for it.

Yeah it never came to that but the patriots where prepared to do it, and yes the dolphins undervalued welker with the tender offer, but Randy Mueller was the GM at the time.

Even with that in mind I don't think the Dolphins would have gotten the same production out of Welker that the Pats have.

Crisis
09-13-2011, 02:37 PM
dolphin's defense

http://i.imgur.com/2eFfP.jpg