• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Lee Evans 0 Receptions

1 Game Start, 0 rec., 0 yards

Stevie looked fine without Lee opposite him :)
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: Lee Evans 0 Receptions

lol... this is what happens to our fanbase when we win one game? jeez.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Yeah, score one for Lee's replacement, Donald Jones, who had a monster day with 2 catches for 3 yards and a TD. Let's see how it goes over the next 15 games before drawing any conclusions, however.
      Last edited by Jan Reimers; 09-13-2011, 05:14 AM.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• zone
        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        Yeah, score one for Lee's replacement, Donald Jones, who had a monster day with 2 catches for 3 yards and a TD. Let's see how it goes over the next 15 games before drawing any conclusions, however.
        That's 25% of Lee's total last year and we scored 41 points without the almighty Evans.
        www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Seriously, who cares ? What's done is done.

Look forward.

1-0
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• zone
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
            Seriously, who cares ? What's done is done.

Look forward.

1-0
            That's my point, I posted this in another thread but this team has been garbage for 10 years but people don't want to let that garbage go. The facts are the facts and Lee Evans has not played well and just like Trent, Gailey held him accountable.

Let the past go, it sucked. The team is moving in the right direction now with young players and trying to build a winning culture that has been absent since the early 90's.
            www.blzbus.com

Comment

• theanswer74
              • Apr 2004

He decoyed like a beast though

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by zone
                That's my point, I posted this in another thread but this team has been garbage for 10 years but people don't want to let that garbage go. The facts are the facts and Lee Evans has not played well and just like Trent, Gailey held him accountable.

Let the past go, it sucked. The team is moving in the right direction now with young players and trying to build a winning culture that has been absent since the early 90's.
                Yes, the past 11 years sucked, and it's time to let the Evans thing go. But he was a good teammate and a productive player.

I will not mention him again, but he was not garbage, and I wish him well in Baltimore.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• zone
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  Yes, the past 11 years sucked, and it's time to let the Evans thing go. But he was a good teammate and a productive player.

I will not mention him again, but he was not garbage, and I wish him well in Baltimore.
                  No, he was not garbage but he was not productive the last 2 years. I wish him well too.
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

i'll pay attention to evans when they have a close game or are playing from behind and need big plays. if he can't deliver then, then it's probably good that we got rid of him

but in the game he played, they were crushing the steelers, had the run going and boldin caught everything thrown his way with people draped on him. Why go somewhere else?

Comment

Working...
                    X