PDA

View Full Version : Lee Evans 0 Receptions

BuffaloBlitz83
09-12-2011, 11:10 PM
1 Game Start, 0 rec., 0 yards

Stevie looked fine without Lee opposite him :)

Demon
09-12-2011, 11:11 PM
lol... this is what happens to our fanbase when we win one game? jeez.

Jan Reimers
09-13-2011, 05:13 AM
Yeah, score one for Lee's replacement, Donald Jones, who had a monster day with 2 catches for 3 yards and a TD. Let's see how it goes over the next 15 games before drawing any conclusions, however.

zone
09-13-2011, 05:40 AM
Yeah, score one for Lee's replacement, Donald Jones, who had a monster day with 2 catches for 3 yards and a TD. Let's see how it goes over the next 15 games before drawing any conclusions, however.
That's 25% of Lee's total last year and we scored 41 points without the almighty Evans.

Night Train
09-13-2011, 06:37 AM
Seriously, who cares ? What's done is done.

Look forward.

1-0

zone
09-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Seriously, who cares ? What's done is done.

Look forward.

1-0
That's my point, I posted this in another thread but this team has been garbage for 10 years but people don't want to let that garbage go. The facts are the facts and Lee Evans has not played well and just like Trent, Gailey held him accountable.

Let the past go, it sucked. The team is moving in the right direction now with young players and trying to build a winning culture that has been absent since the early 90's.

theanswer74
09-13-2011, 07:58 AM
He decoyed like a beast though

Jan Reimers
09-13-2011, 08:39 AM
That's my point, I posted this in another thread but this team has been garbage for 10 years but people don't want to let that garbage go. The facts are the facts and Lee Evans has not played well and just like Trent, Gailey held him accountable.

Let the past go, it sucked. The team is moving in the right direction now with young players and trying to build a winning culture that has been absent since the early 90's.
Yes, the past 11 years sucked, and it's time to let the Evans thing go. But he was a good teammate and a productive player.

I will not mention him again, but he was not garbage, and I wish him well in Baltimore.

zone
09-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Yes, the past 11 years sucked, and it's time to let the Evans thing go. But he was a good teammate and a productive player.

I will not mention him again, but he was not garbage, and I wish him well in Baltimore.
No, he was not garbage but he was not productive the last 2 years. I wish him well too.

trapezeus
09-13-2011, 12:07 PM
i'll pay attention to evans when they have a close game or are playing from behind and need big plays. if he can't deliver then, then it's probably good that we got rid of him

but in the game he played, they were crushing the steelers, had the run going and boldin caught everything thrown his way with people draped on him. Why go somewhere else?