X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills safeties step up

When your top three tacklers in a ball game are your safeties, it’s usually an indication that your opponent is running the ball well and getting into your secondary often or that they’re passing on you at will. Neither proved to be the case however, as Buffalo’s top three safeties put one of their best combined efforts together in Sunday’s blowout win at Kansas City.
    Starters George Wilson and Jairus Byrd, along with subpackage hybrid safety/linebacker Bryan Scott were active defensively throughout the game and were instrumental in keeping one of Kansas City’s biggest offensive weapons under wraps with Jamaal Charles accounting for just 65 total yards from scrimmage

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Bills safeties step up

I thought their efforts in defending the short passes (swing passes to Charles, etc.) and defending the run were quite good. Don't think they were really challenged deep very much.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• mikemac2001
      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
      • Mar 2003

Re: Bills safeties step up

Originally posted by psubills62
      I thought their efforts in defending the short passes (swing passes to Charles, etc.) and defending the run were quite good. Don't think they were really challenged deep very much.

THey had Byrd over the top and had the wilson and scott worry about the RBs out of the backfield...i saw scott all over the swing balls when he was in.

still love that 3 safety look and dropping kelsey

MUCK
      FIAMI

Comment

Working...
      X