PDA

View Full Version : Ex Bill LB Covington's Murderer Caught

Dozerdog
06-26-2003, 02:34 PM
CAMDEN, N.J. -- A man being held in a North Carolina jail has been charged with murder in the killing of former Buffalo Bills linebacker Damien Covington.

Covington was shot multiple times during a party on Nov. 29.

Camden County Prosecutor Vincent P. Sarubbi said three men with handguns forced their way into the party to try to steal marijuana or money.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/articles/20030626/480354.html

Thailog80
06-26-2003, 03:06 PM
I hope the SOB"S get death. 57 wasnt the best LB in the world but he played wide open at 110% and I for one appreciated it. RIP 57!

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-27-2003, 07:34 AM
I'm not saying the guy didn't do it but I thought that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. Shouldn't you say the have captured a man accused of murdering Damien Covington or something like that. Sorry, my rant.

SABURZFAN
06-27-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
I'm not saying the guy didn't do it but I thought that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

:chuckle:

like the cops really mean that when they slap the cuffs on you.

The_Philster
06-27-2003, 03:20 PM
I'm not saying the guy didn't do it but I thought that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. Shouldn't you say the have captured a man accused of murdering Damien Covington or something like that. Sorry, my rant.

The prosecutor is the only one saying he did do it and it's his job to prove he did.

BADTHINGSMAN
06-27-2003, 03:27 PM

Not anymore its guilty till proven guilty, and even if your innocent your guilty..

RIP57