PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch

TacklingDummy
09-13-2011, 09:48 PM
With all the talk about how well the great Lee Evans did this past week, does anyone know how well the great Beastmode did this past week?

EricStratton
09-13-2011, 09:52 PM
With all the talk about how well the great Lee Evans did this past week, does anyone know how well the great Beastmode did this past week?

CAR YDS AVG
13 33 2.5

Demon
09-13-2011, 10:02 PM

In the year 2011, you don't know how to go and find a box score on the internet? Jeez. :nervous:

cpearl
09-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Isn't it easier to log on here, post a topic, and wait for a response? That's faster than going to nfl.com and clicking on seattle-sf box score.

ServoBillieves
09-13-2011, 10:47 PM
The answer is "poorly"

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-13-2011, 10:54 PM
The answer is "poorly"
actually the answer is "who gives a rip"
did you notice that the Bills WON?
LOL :)

Oaf
09-13-2011, 10:57 PM
No, can someone consult the nearest post station and telegraph Seattle?

madness
09-14-2011, 01:06 AM
The question was intended to :fishing:

Meathead
09-14-2011, 04:08 AM
thugnificent cured cancer and saved a bunch of puppies from a burning van

Mad Max
09-14-2011, 04:36 AM
One thing is certain. This FO knows how to cut bait on under-performing talent (Kelsay excepted of course- but that's only because he's Ralphs secret lovechild). Admirable quality indeed. With previous FOs we'd still have riffraff such as leastmode, Neverwasbin, Twittner, et al.

Now we're going to find out if they're any good at the more important aspect of their job, which is drafting.

casdhf
09-14-2011, 05:25 AM
I miss the beast.

TMu11
09-14-2011, 05:27 AM
LEt's not jump the gun on Evans just yet. It's been one freakin game

TacklingDummy
09-14-2011, 07:30 AM
The question was intended to :fishing:

Really need a sarcasm button.

TacklingDummy
09-14-2011, 07:33 AM
One thing is certain. This FO knows how to cut bait on under-performing talent (Kelsay excepted of course- but that's only because he's Ralphs secret lovechild). Admirable quality indeed. With previous FOs we'd still have riffraff such as leastmode, Neverwasbin, Twittner, et al.

Now we're going to find out if they're any good at the more important aspect of their job, which is drafting.

I always loved when people would say "Put him on another team and he be a star". Really? How many drafted Bills went on to be stars somewhere else? Not many that I can recall.

Just shows how some fans overvalue the Bills garbage.

SabreEleven
09-14-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm more interested on how Donte Whitner did but I don't care enough to go to SF site

better days
09-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I always loved when people would say "Put him on another team and he be a star". Really? How many drafted Bills went on to be stars somewhere else? Not many that I can recall.

Just shows how some fans overvalue the Bills garbage.

Well the Bills have drafted FEW star quality players in the last decade. I expect to see some future stars drafted by the Nix regime.

Jim Leonhard while not a star is considered a VALUABLE member of the Jets.

Evans for everyone that does not know has been playing while injured. And YES he was used as a DECOY & very EFFECTIVLY at that. He made the other players on that team better with his presence including the run game by stretching the field. He may not put up big numbers this year, but I think the Ravens will be happy with the wins that come with his presence.

Lynch not only splits carries as most backs do in the NFL now, but he is playing behind a revamped OL that is using a totally different scheme than last year with Tom Cable as the new line coach. To add to that the Seattle OL has suffered injuries.

justasportsfan
09-14-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm more interested on how Donte Whitner did but I don't care enough to go to SF site
5 tackles 1 pass defended

TacklingDummy
09-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Well the Bills have drafted FEW star quality players in the last decade. I expect to see some future stars drafted by the Nix regime.

Jim Leonhard while not a star is considered a VALUABLE member of the Jets.

Evans for everyone that does not know has been playing while injured. And YES he was used as a DECOY & very EFFECTIVLY at that. He made the other players on that team better with his presence including the run game by stretching the field. He may not put up big numbers this year, but I think the Ravens will be happy with the wins that come with his presence.

Lynch not only splits carries as most backs do in the NFL now, but he is playing behind a revamped OL that is using a totally different scheme than last year with Tom Cable as the new line coach. To add to that the Seattle OL has suffered injuries.
They have excuses not even being Bills,cool.

zone
09-14-2011, 01:54 PM

So what year will he put up the big numbers that are associated with an "elite" receiver?

trapezeus
09-14-2011, 02:31 PM

of the five how many were late over the top tackles? 3? 4?

Oaf
09-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Marshawn gets a pass with that line and TAVARIS JACKSON. I saw Winfield rip some guys a new one last week. What I wouldn't give to have him back (stone hands and all).

better days
09-14-2011, 02:55 PM

Sounds like a typical Whitner game.

better days
09-14-2011, 02:57 PM
They have excuses not even being Bills,cool.

No excuses at all, just explaining the facts of football to people that don't understand the game & the fact it is a TEAM GAME.

justasportsfan
09-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Sounds like a typical Whitner game.
no tackles for losses I think. Scott had 3 and a sack.

TacklingDummy
09-14-2011, 03:13 PM
No excuses at all, just explaining the facts of football to people that don't understand the game & the fact it is a TEAM GAME.
Always been someone else fault.

warsawbassman
09-14-2011, 08:07 PM

The 5 tackles were dragging a TE down from behind AFTER he made a catch for a 1st down. And the pass defended was on an under thrown ball that hit him in the back as he chased the TE who blew by him. You know............. typical elite S plays.

better days
09-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Always been someone else fault.

If you are talking about Evans, he has been in a walking boot. He took the boot off to play Sunday then the boot went back on.

Despite being injured, the Ravens wanted him on the field. While he did not put up any stats for you stat boys, he helped the Ravens win the game.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2011, 05:43 PM
The Lynch/Evans watch

Lynch: 6 Attempts, 11 yards

Evans: 2 Catches, 45 Yards

Novacane
09-18-2011, 06:35 PM
/

He was chasing the WR on the 78 yrd pass that set up Dallas' winning FG

Mr. Pink
09-18-2011, 06:39 PM
/

He was chasing the WR on the 78 yrd pass that set up Dallas' winning FG

I laughed aloud at how hard he bit on the play fake and then had to chase after a WR who was so wide open even Trent Edwards woulda hit him.

Philagape
09-18-2011, 06:46 PM
Evans really sparked the Ravens offense today!
229 yards of offense and 13 points against the mighty Tennessee Titans!

Mr. Pink
09-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Evans really sparked the Ravens offense today!
229 yards of offense and 13 points against the mighty Tennessee Titans!

Lee is on pace for 16 catches and 340 yards. :rofl:

That 1000 yards and 10 TDs that some predicted is so far out of reach it's beyond hilarious. The thought this offense misses him is just as hilarious.

FlyingDutchman
09-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Marshawn gave a shout out

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/274261_547827193_7621166_q.jpg (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=547827193)
[/URL]

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=547827193"]Marshawn Lynch (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=547827193#)
dats wuz up Buffalo, good looks wit dat win today, missin' my time in the blo.