Sabres vs. Rangers [[Prospect Championship TONIGHT]] ..TELEVISED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Sabres vs. Rangers [[Prospect Championship TONIGHT]] ..TELEVISED!

MSG @ 7pm!

I'm pretty excited for this.

Good luck to the young guns!!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Fitzpatrick'sbeard
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2011

Re: Sabres vs. Rangers [[Prospect Championship TONIGHT]] ..TELEVISED!

MSG RANGERS only have talked about Foligno for Sabres.

Comment

• Fitzpatrick'sbeard
      Veteran Zoner
      • Aug 2011

1-0 Bufffalo

Scooooores, Luke Adam fires one from the right faceoff dot beats the goaltender as RJ would say "top shelf where mama hides the cookies" 1-0 Buffalo

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Great win by the young guys. They looked great! I was impressed with their size, speed and overall skill.. we are STACKED with depth.

Foligno, Adam, Trupp, Mcnabb and Kassian stood out.. there were others but I can't remember names
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Boy, they were big. The only one that looked NHL ready or close to it was Adam, but hopefully some of these guys keep working. I liked what they said about Foligno and the work he has put in. I actually had to turn the sound off because I didn't want to listen to the Rangers suck off fest any longer.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I think Adam, Foligno and Kassian would make a great 3rd line, in place of Hecht, Boyes and Kotalik.

I know they're probably not ready, but they would be fun to watch, and we could clear some serious cap room.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• rbochan
              Zamboni Driver
              • Jun 2008

Adam has sick hands.
              ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
              it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

Working...
              X