PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 2 Bills v Raiders Preview Video

FootballCEO
09-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Bills vs Raiders Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS8xPxyjU4E)

Good Evening Bills Fans! Good Luck this Week!

Em

BillsFanInNM
09-14-2011, 06:40 PM
*Fitzpatrick is our QB. Stopped watching when Fitzgerald was mentioned repeatedly.

Mahdi
09-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Raiders have a good DL but I think our OL has a better chance of stopping their DL than their OL has at stopping our DL. And that will be the difference in the game.

Plus our attack is far more balanced than the Raiders attack.

Extremebillsfan247
09-14-2011, 06:59 PM
*Fitzpatrick is our QB. Stopped watching when Fitzgerald was mentioned repeatedly.Wow, thanks for giving us the heads up, I wont watch that. Calling him Fitzgerald after the KC game smacks of lack of intelligence by this guy. What ever credibility he had is gone if he had any at all to begin with. lol JMO

YardRat
09-14-2011, 07:00 PM
*Fitzpatrick is our QB. Stopped watching when Fitzgerald was mentioned repeatedly.

Wow. Epic fail.

mrbojanglezs
09-14-2011, 07:15 PM
if guys want to keep saying fitzgerald is on this team I will gladly take him!!!!

http://www.freedomcurrent.com/wp-content/uploads/Cardinals-Larry-Fitzgerald.jpg

FootballCEO
09-14-2011, 07:46 PM
Wow, thanks for giving us the heads up, I wont watch that. Calling him Fitzgerald after the KC game smacks of lack of intelligence by this guy. What ever credibility he had is gone if he had any at all to begin with. lol JMO

WOW OMG.. How can you split up the word "What" and "Ever" that horrible intelligence on your part.. I won't even bother typing a response to this post.

Anyhoo.. Not the first nor will it be the last mistake you hear me or ANYONE else make about names.. ***** happens..

FootballCEO
09-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Raiders have a good DL but I think our OL has a better chance of stopping their DL than their OL has at stopping our DL. And that will be the difference in the game.

Plus our attack is far more balanced than the Raiders attack.

This is the biggest key.. Campbell's Sundial-Like pocket presence is astonishing.. So, if you guys can get consistent pressure, look for a lot of batted passes and hits on the QB.

YardRat
09-14-2011, 07:54 PM
WOW OMG.. How can you split up the word "What" and "Ever" that horrible intelligence on your part.. I won't even bother typing a response to this post.

Anyhoo.. Not the first nor will it be the last mistake you hear me or ANYONE else make about names.. ***** happens..

No offense, but that's a big oversight on somebody's part.

You shouldn't be pimping for hits on an analysis blurb at a team's website if you don't even know who the QB is.

Once is '**** happens'...repeatedly is just ignorance.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-14-2011, 07:58 PM
contain mcfadden, no turnovers and we win.

FootballCEO
09-14-2011, 08:31 PM
contain mcfadden, no turnovers and we win.

Also, as crazy as it seems.. The Raiders are also good for at least 1 big play in the passing game.. Which is why they are so unpredictable..

On the surface, one would think to just stop the run and that's it...but what makes them dangerous is the Special Teams and the defensive pressure

NOT THE DUDE...
09-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Also, as crazy as it seems.. The Raiders are also good for at least 1 big play in the passing game.. Which is why they are so unpredictable..

On the surface, one would think to just stop the run and that's it...but what makes them dangerous is the Special Teams and the defensive pressure

I would take kc front 7 over the raiders, not by much. so i think we should be fine there. but you are right, they are big and nasty. jacoby ford and murphy and kevin boss are all out. plus campbell blows.

justasportsfan
09-14-2011, 08:56 PM
thanks for sharing FootballCEO

BillsFanInNM
09-14-2011, 09:49 PM

just a personal opinion, but if you want to come off as a professional journalist/blogger, whatever it is you consider yourself, you should own up to your mistakes and correct them. Proof reading/watching/fact checking would be a good start.

this isn't a personal shot at you at all, just a fan nitpicking at an all too common mistake many journalist/bloggers seem to be making recently.

MikeNC
09-14-2011, 11:04 PM

I had to keep on watching to see how many times this ****** screwed something up....

BillsFanInNM
09-14-2011, 11:35 PM
I had to keep on watching to see how many times this ****** screwed something up....

lol, what was the final tally?

TigerJ
09-15-2011, 03:01 PM
I wasn't listening for the correct pronounciation of our QB's name, so I missed that. I liked everything else until you gave an errant prediction at the end, LOL.

Coach Sal
09-15-2011, 03:17 PM
The Fitzgerald thing is huge. Gotta know the name of the starting QB, especially one that had such a great week last week and is getting a lot of national pub for it.

But maybe even moreso for me was the constant (and Emory does this a lot) saying "you guys" when discussing the matchup. Is he talking to the players? The fans don't play. I understand talking to the fans of the team that way, but aren't these vids for fans of all teams to watch? "You guys" just seems and sounds really weird to me.

Oh, and I'm ok with the prediction. I want people to keep picking against the Bills all season. Because the Bills will hopefully keep proving them wrong then.

The King
09-15-2011, 03:27 PM
In fairness to Emory who outside of Buffalo gave a crap about Fitzy until this week? When you're talking Fitz.... gerald just naturally rolls off the toungue.

B-DON
09-15-2011, 10:04 PM
In fairness to Emory who outside of Buffalo gave a crap about Fitzy until this week? When you're talking Fitz.... gerald just naturally rolls off the toungue.
I don't give a **** about the bengals but still know Dalton and gradkowski. Point is if he wants to be taken seriously he needs to know who the hell he is covering. Especially the starting qb.

Luisito23
09-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Especially the starting qb.

There's only 32 of them...Not really rocket science.

Philagape
09-15-2011, 10:43 PM

If someone writes articles that he wants other people to read, it's his job to give a crap.
Or else people won't give a crap about him.

The King
09-16-2011, 01:56 PM
You guys know that he's not on showtime right?

He's not getting paid to do this either. He's doing it because it's something he's passionate about as well trying to provide us with some entertainment.

I dont see any reason to evaluate him like he's Shannon Sharpe, especially since he's already better than Shannon Sharpe.

ServoBillieves
09-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I think Rich Gannon will put up huge numbers this weekend against a rough Bills secondary. Phil Hansen's been a little rough around the edges, might hurt his chances at getting to Jason Carpenter. Nick Barclay will miss a few big tackles, and that young Bruce Smith the Bills drafted this year will get manhandled by some rough tackles in Khalif Barnett and Jared Velderkrauften.

Yay I can be a blogger too!