PDA

View Full Version : Bills to implement enhanced pat-down procedure

Dr. Lecter
09-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Orchard Park, NY—The Buffalo Bills will be implementing an enhanced pat-down procedure starting with this Sunday’s game and the organization wants to communicate this new process to all fans attending the game.

The new procedure is a recommendation from the NFL in accordance with the league’s Best Practices policies. Specifically, the enhanced portion of the pat-down is for the area from the knees to the ankles.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Bills-to-implement-enhanced-pat-down-procedure/1eaee680-d073-43cb-9177-ecdfef692de2

Meathead
09-14-2011, 11:44 PM
Specifically, the enhanced portion of the pat-down is for the area from the knees to the ankles.
when they touch my junk i'll have them arrested

better days
09-15-2011, 12:32 AM
This is most likely because of the Cowboy fan that brought a taser to the Jets game on 9-11 through security & tased a Jets fan.

clumping platelets
09-15-2011, 12:49 AM
This is most likely because of the Cowboy fan that brought a taser to the Jets game on 9-11 through security & tased a Jets fan.

Problem? :idunno:

Dr. Lecter
09-15-2011, 05:05 AM
when they touch my junk i'll have them arrested
Bull****.

You will propose right there

ddaryl
09-15-2011, 08:49 AM
as these types of security measures, parking measures, tailgating rules increase I can see fan attendance decreasing...

it may be necessary but it sure is intrusive and uncomfortable

SabreEleven
09-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Can I go through the line 2 or 3 times?

imbondz
09-15-2011, 09:47 AM
Who cares. I never understand the fuss over added security measures. I've never had a security guard grab my junk walking thru the gates. If it keeps the a-holes out have at it. I would think better security would increase families going to games.

OpIv37
09-15-2011, 10:22 AM
Who cares. I never understand the fuss over added security measures. I've never had a security guard grab my junk walking thru the gates. If it keeps the a-holes out have at it. I would think better security would increase families going to games.
Except that making the environment more family-friendly is pointless unless they also do something about the fact that families can't afford to go to the games anymore.

And some of the supposed family friendly stuff is just a blatant money grab, like the crackdown on tailgating. They don't care if people drink INSIDE the stadium where the NFL gets their cut- it's the cheap drinking in the parking lot- that they don't profit from- that's a problem.

Patting down the ankles to the knees- well, that's where people hide flasks to get liquor into the stadium.

Honestly, this pat-down probably wouldn't be a big deal, but with you combine it with the tailgate crackdown, the new parking rules, the "fan code of conduct," the Flex game" policy of changing the start times and just the general high prices, it's nit a surprise that fans feel slighted.

justasportsfan
09-15-2011, 10:25 AM
Don't get too excited Lecter. Don't think you're allowed to keep going in and out of the stadium just so you can get felt up by a male security.

ChristopherWalken
09-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Are the Bills contracting the TSA?

mikemac2001
09-15-2011, 11:30 AM
At KC a saw this fan jump a metal gate...he hit a girl in the head and they kicked him out

security is there for idiots if your not causing trouble then no worries

Extremebillsfan247
09-15-2011, 11:33 AM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pdNJpJYsqKk" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe> Enhanced patdown procedures.. :laughing:

trapezeus
09-15-2011, 11:51 AM
the NFL implemented this rule to really force alcohol out. it has nothing to do with safety.

What is annoying for buffalo is that we only have 6 gates into the stadium, so unless you wander in 30-45 minutes before kickoff, you are lined up with hundreds of people and will most likely miss kick off. Other stadiums have more entrances so an enhanced procedure will go by quicker.