bills taugh the broncos cash to cap, now our fans teach their fans about billboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

bills taugh the broncos cash to cap, now our fans teach their fans about billboards

looks like the bronco fans are trying to get a billboard up to beg for lord tebow to start. John fox is already on the hot seat and he's only lost one game. what has happened to him?
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: bills taugh the broncos cash to cap, now our fans teach their fans about billboards

I don't get the hate for Orton.

Comment

• Oaf
      Do you read what you write?
      • Jun 2007

Re: bills taugh the broncos cash to cap, now our fans teach their fans about billboards

Don't those mile high fools understand if Orton goes down, it's Brady Quinn who will play?

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Maybe we can make a play for Orton. Would be the best possible back-up IMO.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
          The Voice of Reason
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Oaf
          Don't those mile high fools understand if Orton goes down, it's Brady Quinn who will play?
          They're all still too pissed off that they bought Tebow jerseys in droves to realize that he's a mediocre QB buried on the depth chart.

I wonder if any of them bought the Madden 12 with Peyton Hillis on the cover and felt a little sad on the inside?
          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by jamze132
            Maybe we can make a play for Orton. Would be the best possible back-up IMO.
            Though I respect your opinion, I'd rather not trade a player or pick for a backup when Garrard is still out there as backup material.
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
              I don't get the hate for Orton.
              Orton is similar to Trent Edwards. He made the bad Bronco OL look even worse than it is.

He held on to the ball too long & was a sitting duck behind that line. When he wasn't getting sacked, the was throwing the ball away or getting intercepted.

That is the reason Orton is hated in Denver. Aside from that, his contract is up at the end of the year so he won't be on the team next year anyway.

I posted at the end of the Bronco/Raider game that Orton will play 5-6 more games at the most because he will either be injured or the fans will DEMAND Tebow plays.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

what is brady quinn's thoughts? he's next in line techinically and no one is chanting his name or putting up $10,000 billboards.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

they should get Jockey to sponsor the billboard. After all Tebow shirts are cooler than yours.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Oaf
                    If Orton were injured, Fox might prefer to play Quinn over Tebow. The fans however want Tebow at QB injury or no injury.

I think Fox & the Bronco front office will have little choice but to play Tebow if the Fans not only keep booing & calling for Tebow but erect billboards as well.

They know if the fan base gets too fed up with the team, they will stop going to games & stop watching.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus
                      what is brady quinn's thoughts? he's next in line techinically and no one is chanting his name or putting up $10,000 billboards.
                      I doubt any Denver fan cares about Quinn's thoughts.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

i just think it's odd that fans just skip over the number 2 who in the eyes of the coaching staff has played better. I get being frustrated with the team's decisions, but rooting for the third stringer simply because he has intangibles is a lesson we all learned during the JP years.

Can you imagine if when JP struggled fans were calling for our third stringer (i already forgot his name) instead of trent?

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          i just think it's odd that fans just skip over the number 2 who in the eyes of the coaching staff has played better. I get being frustrated with the team's decisions, but rooting for the third stringer simply because he has intangibles is a lesson we all learned during the JP years.

Can you imagine if when JP struggled fans were calling for our third stringer (i already forgot his name) instead of trent?
                          Well what you don't get is Tebow PROVED to the Denver fans he can play in the NFL his rookie year. Quinn is now in his 5th year & still has not proved he can play in the NFL.

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

tebow didn't really prove that throwing though. he ran quite a bit and a lot of analysts said he still didn't show the throwing motion or reading of coverages to suggest he doesn't have a whole lot more learning in him.

i'm all for tebow starting, especially for the 12/24 game against the bills. I think he's too one dimensional and he'll never get it.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                              Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                              • Feb 2006

From Miami fans chanting Orton's name in the preseason, to his own bronco fans chanting Tebow's name and trying to oust him...Lot happens in the matter of a couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X