PDA

View Full Version : A Little Raider Smack

Beebe's Kid
09-15-2011, 07:18 PM
"Any time you can go on the road and have a victory like that, that's going to open up a lot of people's eyes,” Kelly said about the Bills this week. "But the thing about the NFL is that happened last week. You've got to do the same thing this week. So whatever they did is a nice impressive victory, but they've got to come and deal with us now. And we ain't the Chiefs."

I like it.

You won't be playing in Denver either, old boy. Welcome to the Ralph!!

mrbojanglezs
09-15-2011, 07:23 PM
ok....and we aren't the broncos.....

elltrain22
09-15-2011, 07:25 PM
and Jason Campbell sucks, and he's gonna eat turf all day!!

ServoBillieves
09-15-2011, 07:39 PM
This coming from the most overpaid "Who the hell is that?" in defensive tackle history? Yeah... He'll get some stats by tackling Spiller at the line or the backfield, but he's as good as mediocre.

Whatever, I know they have a decent defense and a great running back duo, but seriously? Tommy Kelly? I'd rather listen to Al Davis' snoring and hiring/firing people in his sleep/state of life-perseverance.

YardRat
09-15-2011, 07:46 PM
They do have a pretty good defensive line.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-15-2011, 07:46 PM
we are not the broncos???? wtf?

Beebe's Kid
09-15-2011, 08:14 PM
I like the talking smack...

This team with a chip on its shoulder could make for a real fun season.

I also think the fans are going to be electric on Sunday, and anything that gets people a little more fired up is good stuff.

Freddy asked it on Rome: "Why not us?"

I accept that as the rallying call, and if we can get a few wins, I would like to see the fans adopting it. Reciprocate some fan/player love, and make the 12th man what it was, not the snarky fan that cries like a little ***** every time the opponent gets a yard.

BertSquirtgum
09-15-2011, 08:29 PM
what kind of fan doesn't ***** about the other team getting yards. are you serious?

you also realize snark isn't a word, right? unless you meant snarf and were talking about The Thundercats

DraftBoy
09-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Raiders are another young and hungry team, this game has a lot of potential.

BertSquirtgum
09-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Raiders are another young and hungry team, this game has a lot of potential.

that's what worries me.

RoscoeMagic
09-15-2011, 09:10 PM
ok....and we aren't the broncos.....
LOL

Yeah, I agree, I'm not sure it was so much smack talk or a warning as it was just an objective statement. haha

Goobylal
09-15-2011, 09:39 PM
The Raiders have no passing attack, will be on the road and severely affected by crowd noise, will be playing their 2nd straight road game, and are coming off a short week. Beyond that, they couldn't beat an East Coast team to save their lives last year, and lost their best player (Asomugha) and best receiver (Miller).

Luisito23
09-15-2011, 09:55 PM
The Raiders have no passing attack, will be on the road.

Exactly...I would be more worried if they had a competent QB.

k-oneputt
09-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Exactly...I would be more worried if they had a competent QB.

And a couple of years ago many here wanted that qb on the Bills.:refuse:

Philagape
09-15-2011, 11:07 PM
we ain't the Chiefs

This is true.

Chiefs 10-6
Raiders 8-8

better days
09-15-2011, 11:25 PM
They do have a pretty good defensive line.

Agreed, but Kelly is the WEAK LINK on that line.

better days
09-15-2011, 11:30 PM
what kind of fan doesn't ***** about the other team getting yards. are you serious?

you also realize snark isn't a word, right? unless you meant snarf and were talking about The Thundercats

Well, Chiefs fans would be the answer to that question. They did not boo the Bills, they booed their own team. If the Raiders get some yards, I would like to see Bills fans boo the Raiders offense, not the Bills defense or offense.

DrGraves
09-16-2011, 12:57 AM
this will be a 7 point game, not sure whether it will be for the bills or raiders but it'll be tight, im sure of that

kishoph
09-16-2011, 04:18 AM
I like the talking smack...

I also think the fans are going to be electric on Sunday, and anything that gets people a little more fired up is good stuff.

They're handing out tasers to use on Raiders fans.

ParanoidAndroid
09-16-2011, 05:46 AM

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/snarky

: crotchety (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crotchety), snappish (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/snappish)
: sarcastic, impertinent (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/impertinent), or irreverent (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irreverent) in tone or manner <snarky lyrics>

:doh:

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
09-16-2011, 06:35 AM
I'm surprised that what Buddy said at Chan's presser when he was hired was not brought up by the Raiders.