PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly to be on Colin Cowherd in a few minutes..

Dr. Lecter
09-16-2011, 09:34 AM
It is about 10:30 EST now!

He will be on shortly to discuss the Bills and Miami Hurricanes

better days
09-16-2011, 09:43 AM
It is about 10:30 EST now!

He will be on shortly to discuss the Bills and Miami Hurricanes

Can you give us a recap?

Dr. Lecter
09-16-2011, 09:48 AM
If people quit coming to my office......

BAM
09-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Colin was praising Fitzpatrick, said he's awed by him. Jim says he's impressed by how he came on last season and stepped up as a leader with the young WR's. Also impressed by him pulling them all together during the lockout. Says Fitz is something Buffalo hasn't had in a QB in a long time.

Dr. Lecter
09-16-2011, 09:53 AM
1. He talked about Vick and how shocking it is that he is just starting to read defenses. And that depending on just his athletic ability is dangerous

2. Thinks Sanchez has the ability to be a great Quarterback.

3. Thinks Fitzpatrick can be the future in Buffalo. Great leader.

4. The Miami Hurricanes situation bothers him. Thinks it is sad. Wishes somebody had stepped in and told leadership.

It was a short interview and people kept bothering me while at work

justasportsfan
09-16-2011, 09:54 AM
Blowhard picked the bills to win vs KC and he's picking the bills to beat the raiders :shocked:

Coach Sal
09-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Disappointed he only asked one question about Bills, really, and that was about Fitz. The rest was about Vick, Sanchez, and Miami situatin (which is understandable since Cowherd is at UM today and Kelly is an alum).

DraftBoy
09-16-2011, 10:36 AM
Can't stand Cowherd.

Good he had Jimbo on though!

TheBrownBear
09-16-2011, 11:01 AM
I hate Cowturd, but he's been showing the Bills (not the city of Buffalo) the love since the Ravens game last year. He thinks we're for real.

PromoTheRobot
09-16-2011, 11:10 AM
Kelly threw Fitz under the bus last season. Short memory, Jimbo.

PTR

RandolphDuke
09-16-2011, 11:36 AM
I hate Cowturd, but he's been showing the Bills (not the city of Buffalo) the love since the Ravens game last year. He thinks we're for real.
GRRRR!! That Cowherd makes me so angry every single day because I make it a point to listen to his show every day! I hate him so much! I can't stand him when I tune in every morning to listen to his entire show!

better days
09-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Blowhard picked the bills to win vs KC and he's picking the bills to beat the raiders :shocked:

The best thing about Cowherd is Michelle Beadle.

ublinkwescore
09-16-2011, 08:32 PM
1. He talked about Vick and how shocking it is that he is just starting to read defenses. And that depending on just his athletic ability is dangerous

2. Thinks Sanchez has the ability to be a great Quarterback.

3. Thinks Fitzpatrick can be the future in Buffalo. Great leader.

4. The Miami Hurricanes situation bothers him. Thinks it is sad. Wishes somebody had stepped in and told leadership.

It was a short interview and people kept bothering me while at work

next time you have that problem put your foot down and at the top of your voice say "listen mo fos, a demigod is talking on the radio right now so get the f out right now before I kick your silly @$$3s." that's what I would have done.