justasportsfan
09-16-2011, 11:00 AM
my upset special of the week. SD beats NE

DraftBoy
09-16-2011, 11:11 AM
So now we will lose...awesome!

Mr. Miyagi
09-16-2011, 11:16 AM
:rofl: Clearly we Bills fans have alll been jaded quite a few times before.

ddaryl
09-16-2011, 11:20 AM
this will motivate Oakland for sure.. Gonna be a tough old school football game IMO

trapezeus
09-16-2011, 11:32 AM
damnit. we wanted the press for beating the chiefs, not some blind curse about future games. this can't end well for us.

mayotm
09-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Don't worry. You should have heard Jim Miller on Sirius. The way he's be yapping about the Raiders all day, the Bills shouldn't bother showing up. He stated that Oakland will win handily. The Bills simply don't have the talent to match up with the Raiders.

ddaryl
09-16-2011, 12:06 PM
damnit. we wanted the press for beating the chiefs, not some blind curse about future games. this can't end well for us.

It's only a curse if the Bills can't handle the attention... but real teams beat this type of attention, stay focused and win games they are expected to win..

So the only question is what type of team are we really.

ChristopherWalken
09-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Death sentence!

YardRat
09-16-2011, 12:14 PM
I'd rather be the underdog.

mikemac2001
09-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Its because one main reason

Oakland played Away on MNF then had to fly cross country on another away game...its a very short week and they have faired really bad vs WEST to east trips.

overall i feel like are similar in skill right now but we have the no travel advantage

Ed
09-16-2011, 12:22 PM
Well not everyone at ESPN picked the Bills this week. Keyshawn Johnson and Tom Jackson picked Oakland.

better days
09-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Well not everyone at ESPN picked the Bills this week. Keyshawn Johnson and Tom Jackson picked Oakland.

Clayton would have picked the Raiders as well if he had a vote.

psubills62
09-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Looks like Fitzpatrick is also the first thing to see on ESPN's front page:

http://espn.go.com/

Mad Max
09-16-2011, 12:31 PM
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/948097_f520.jpg

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/791157/2/istockphoto_791157-businessman-s-foot-stepping-stomping-out-the-competition.jpg

http://files.myopera.com/alexs/albums/382080/Cylon_Basestar_1.jpg

ddaryl
09-16-2011, 12:35 PM
I'd rahter win a championship, and along that road we're going to lose the under dog status.. It's part of the progression.

Of course we could pool together and put up a billboard asking Ralph to build us a loser... :lol:

it really is a chance for this team to make a real statement about the type of team we truly are... Looking forward to the answer... :nervous:

SABuffalo786
09-16-2011, 01:20 PM
ESPN had a LOT of cross the board picks this weekend.

Das_Bills
09-16-2011, 02:25 PM
I like those picks

Oaf
09-16-2011, 02:28 PM
I'd rather be the underdog. And lose over 50% of the time? Because that's what, you know, underdogs do.

trapezeus
09-16-2011, 02:43 PM
this isn't a statement game. this is a zero excuse game. there is simply no reason to lose this game. the following week is a statement game. but the bills will be in no position to make a statement unless they take care of business now.

stuckincincy
09-16-2011, 03:23 PM
this isn't a statement game. this is a zero excuse game. there is simply no reason to lose this game. the following week is a statement game. but the bills will be in no position to make a statement unless they take care of business now.

Dunno about no reason. OAK has built up a decent D the last few seasons, and the sports pundits claim they have pretty speedy skill players.

They've always been a schizoid club. I don't bet on NFL games, but if I did, it would be on OAK, taking the points. Seems Johnson might not be suited up.

They were 8 - 8 last season, and BUF was 4 - 12, and 2 - 6 at home.

Beebe's Kid
09-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Dunno about no reason. OAK has built up a decent D the last few seasons, and the sports pundits claim they have pretty speedy skill players.

They've always been a schizoid club. I don't bet on NFL games, but if I did, it would be on OAK, taking the points. Seems Johnson might not be suited up.

Stevie Johnson and Arthur Moats both practiced fully on Friday.
Both are listed on Buffalo’s injury report as probable. Johnson got a rest day Thursday as he’s been dealing with a nagging groin problem.
Moats could be available Sunday as well as he returns from a knee injury that has kept him off the field the past two weeks.

Oaf
09-16-2011, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't be crying doom or gloom if we lost personally.

kishoph
09-16-2011, 03:35 PM

Schlereth also picked the Raiders.

stuckincincy
09-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Stevie Johnson and Arthur Moats both practiced fully on Friday.
Both are listed on Buffalo’s injury report as probable. Johnson got a rest day Thursday as he’s been dealing with a nagging groin problem.
Moats could be available Sunday as well as he returns from a knee injury that has kept him off the field the past two weeks.

Good news!

Ingtar33
09-16-2011, 04:53 PM
Bills starting to get some love nationally:

LINK (http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks)

now i know we're f***ed

Night Train
09-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Who cares ?

ublinkwescore
09-16-2011, 08:21 PM

damn that blonde bombshell brigade. I miss rena Mero and katherine heigl is soooo damn smoking. you need to acquire coco though.

ublinkwescore
09-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Clayton would have picked the Raiders as well if he had a vote.

god you have no idea how bad i want to *****slap that little twirp. looks like the drugs are bad mmmmmmkay guy from southpark.

ublinkwescore
09-16-2011, 08:45 PM

god I hope gailey has successfully pounded this rhetoric into the heads of every single player on our roster.

focus on this game especially so that you can go into next week to fire the shot heard around the nfl and make a statement so loud teams tremble in fear at the site of us on their schedule. demoralize teams, get inside their heads. Psychological warfare.

better days
09-16-2011, 10:13 PM

Well the Raiders did not win any games East of the Mississippi last year.