PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons why this could be the year...

elltrain22
09-16-2011, 08:07 PM
1. Ryan Miller- still an elite goalie, and w/ our totally revamped defensive core, not to mention, a quality backup that can give him needed rest, he's primed to have a career year.

2. Healthy Derek Roy- he's been one of the top forwards for the last 5 yrs, and our top line, and power play will be much better w/ him.

3. The Slug is dead- do I need to say anymore?

4. Our scoring lines have more fire power, toughness, which leads to us putting the puck in alot more

5. Nathan Gerbe & Tyler Ennis- at least one of these guys is due to break out this season. Wouldn't it be cool if they both do?? Could happen...

6. MA Grags- Say what ya want. He won't figure in w/ this team, he's too young, his playoff performance was a fluke, but I'm a believer in this guy!! He's a great passer, good skater, and great of PP's.

7. Ville Leino- Do you know how much we're gonna love this guy in a couple months?

8. Tyler Myers & Christian Ehrhoff- OMG!! To quote Bart Scott, "can't wait"

9. Trade deadline- ya know we'll do something big

10. Terry Pegula is our owner, and will someday be the savior of the Bills too.

BTW, do you think this is the best Sabres team on paper ever??

rbochan
09-17-2011, 01:33 AM
http://10.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kugl53u1l91qzviodo1_500.png

don137
09-17-2011, 08:06 AM
You had me at number 10.

Mski
09-17-2011, 08:21 AM
any team with Hasek on it was better on paper... hopefully this one gets better results though

Jan Reimers
09-20-2011, 04:40 PM
I would add that Pominville - perhaps our best all around forward - is also back from injury.

And Regher will add toughness to the D.

And Connolly is gone.

That's a lucky 13.

SabreEleven
09-20-2011, 06:22 PM
One reason the Sabres will never win the Cup.

They play in Buffalo.