PDA

View Full Version : Nottawa, MapleLaughs jerseys found here in the Sabres store

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
09-17-2011, 07:03 PM
:laughing:
A reader wrote in today to tell us that the Buffalo Sabres' team store at the First Niagara Center (formerly HSBC Arena) is already selling Premier version of the Ottawa Senators and Toronto Maple Leafs forthcoming jerseys.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2011/9/17/store-leaks-new-sens-leafs-jerseys.html

G Wolly
09-17-2011, 11:54 PM
Thats what I said when I showed up to work today.

We don't have the Winnipeg jerseys that have been revealed, but we do have 2 alternates that haven't.

SkateZilla
09-17-2011, 11:54 PM
wow, our owner ship and team is so good that we even beat our divisional opponents at releasing their jerseys..

Championship!

SkateZilla
09-20-2011, 09:37 AM
3 weeks and 15 posts, and not one of them is worth the paper I wipe my arse with... you wont last past october.... you're lucky im not a mod still.

OpIv37
09-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Good thing your opinion doesn't matter to me :up:

Now if you're capable of pointing out any inaccuracies in any of my posts, I'd love to hear it. I speak the truth, sorry you don't want to hear it.....

Well let's start here:

wow, our ownership and team is so crappy that we completely ruined the surprise for our divisional opponents at releasing their jerseys, a move that on the other foot would have the blue and gold faithful *****ing incessantly for months and possibly years and also most likely never completely getting over it..

All 3 teams golfing my mid-May!

The ownership is brand-new and has done nothing but good things for the team so far. And the team started a big winning streak as soon as they took over. Granted, it's too soon to tell if the new ownership will win or not, but so far, everyone who follows hockey is giving them rave reviews. So, it's inaccurate to say the ownership is crappy.

Our supposedly "crappy" team made the playoffs and was within 1 game of upsetting a much more talented team. Your team was at home playing golf. Also, the Sabres were one of the best teams in the NHL for the 2nd half of the season. So, it's inaccurate to say the team is crappy.

As far as being pissed if our opponents released our new jerseys before the team did, I'll give you that one. We'd probably would be livid if it happened to us.

As far as playing golf in mid-May, well, that remains to be seen. It's conjecture- it may turn out to be accurate and it may not.

Dr. Lecter
09-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Upset?

The Sabres quite possibly will be a top 3 seed in the East.

And I love how the Sabres lose because of being crappy and your team lost because of "bad luck"

SkateZilla
09-20-2011, 01:22 PM
your team?, which team is this?

Buffalo went to Conference finals w/ 3 NHL DMen and 3 Call ups, TWICE.

Buffalo had injuries to Dmen and Forwards going into round one.

Dr. Lecter
09-20-2011, 01:27 PM
So, quite possibly, will be the Maple Leafs. I'll believe it when I see it, and they're not in Boston's league yet.

Also, care to tell me how that's not bad luck? Injuries happen, and that many is brutal. They were right at the top of the league last year in spite of that; a healthy team this year cruises to a Stanley Cup Championship........................

Comparing the Sabres and Leafs is dumb.

And nobody cruises to the championship. Nobody

OpIv37
09-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Crappy was in reference to the whole releasing their uniforms debacle. I have nothing bad to say about Pegula, he's been phenomenal since taking over, being the main drive behind getting Regher and Ehrhoff into Buffalo and pumping money into the team. They're over the salary cap, something that wouldn't have happened with the last billionaire owner, and if I recall correctly he's updating the facilities and stuff like that?

As for the team itself, I wouldn't hang my hat on losing to a Flyers team that was struggling badly down the stretch and throughout the playoffs; that should have been a series win no matter how you look at it. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by my team was at home playing golf. My team made it just as far as your team and if not for horrible luck probably would have won the Cup.

As for mid-May, that's roughly the start of the ECF, and for the Sabres to make it that far they'd have to upset at least one, and probably two, teams. I have a really hard time seeing that happening...............

Sorry, I thought I read that you were a Devils fan, but apparently I'm confusing you with someone else.

Dr. Lecter
09-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Funny, because the first ECF trip their 6 dmen in game 1 played 79, 56, 75, 75, 75, and 82 games during the regular season. They sure seemed shorthanded on defense that year :laughing:

The second ECF trip their 6 dmen in game 1 played 82, 82, 67, 79, 65, and 47 games. Buffalo lost a bunch of dmen that series, but please don't kid yourself into thinking they got that far playing without them. They didn't.

Also, the most casual of hockey fans would have been able to figure out which team I root for by now, based on what I said and what has appeared in my signature. I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting you're incapable of figuring that out..................

Are you so dense that you do not realize that he was talking about the playoffs?

In 05/06 their Dmen in game 7 were: Lydman, Campbell, Fitzpatrick, Paetsch, Janik, and one other scrub (Brad Brown? I always forget).

With McKee, Tallinder, Numminen or any of the other missing guys they probably win game 7 and the cup.

But your team is the only one with injuries.

Never mind that the Sabres climbed back into the playoffs last year important injuries like Roy and Miller.

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
09-20-2011, 05:25 PM
the Sabres were one of the League's best teams in the second
half of last season. In a stunning march to the postseason, Buffalo went
14-4-3 in the season's final 40 days, taking 31 of a possible
42 points.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=588971

G Wolly
09-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Well.

This dumb thread took a dumb turn.

Dr. Lecter
09-21-2011, 05:13 AM
Are you too dense to notice I said in game 1? In game 1 of both ECFs, the 6 dmen played that number of regular season games. To suggest they went to the ECF both years using a bunch of call ups just isn't true, they ran into injury problems once they got there...........
Nobody said that they went there with the injuries.

I love it when the new guy comes right in and acts like an arrogant douche.

Op has been here for a long time, so we take it from him.

SkateZilla
09-21-2011, 10:42 AM
ok..
ECF 05-06 vs Carolina
Doug Janik, D 5 1 0 1 -2 2 10:30 0 0 0 0 4 25.0
Nathan Paetsch, D 1 0 0 0 0 0 12:06 0 0 0 0 3 0.0
Jeff Jillson, D 4 0 0 0 -4 0 11:41 0 0 0 0 5 0.0

Suggest you look up sabres 05-06, and 06-07 articles.

We won the P. Trophy with major injuries to the front end. in 06-07
We were one of the Top teams under the same scenario the year before.

Dujek
09-21-2011, 01:36 PM
The Leafs jersey looks great. Pity we'll still stink the place up wearing them.

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
09-21-2011, 03:50 PM
hey Crapface2000 you aren't BushKorn by any chance are you?

SabreEleven
09-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Crapface isn't a Sabres fan so I don't give a **** who he is a fan of.

SabreEleven
09-23-2011, 11:04 AM
Obviously not a Sabres fan, my sig has Stanley Cups in it..........

So go find your own message board.

SabreEleven
09-23-2011, 11:40 AM
This one seems good :up:

It's a win-win.

SkateZilla
09-23-2011, 12:07 PM
So go find your own message board.

Post of the Year!

SkateZilla
09-23-2011, 12:30 PM
pfft.. the likes of you are nothing new....