PDA

View Full Version : Keys to the game

YardRat
09-18-2011, 07:24 AM
1. Buffalo's o-line vs Oakland's d-line = our guys need to at least match the nastiness and physicality of Oakland's. I don't know if they have that in them yet.

2. McFadden vs Buffalo front seven = their running scheme scares me a little bit...if we overpursue or miss tackles, McFadden could have a big day.

3. Roscoe Parrish = a big day returning punts would be nice, but Chandler should get more attention after last week and that could open things up for 'Scoe.

Night Train
09-18-2011, 10:37 AM
The key is stopping the run. If the Bills can contain that, the Raiders are in big trouble.

YardRat
09-18-2011, 10:59 AM
The key is stopping the run. If the Bills can contain that, the Raiders are in big trouble.

They need to respect their gaps and guard against the cut-backs.

Extremebillsfan247
09-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Keys to the game: Play man, stack the box on defense. Spread them out on offense, score first, take their most effective weapon out of the game. Once we have a comfortable lead, force them to pass more, pin the ears back and blitz. Ball game. JMO

Figster
09-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Protect Fitzpatrick and smash Raiders in the mouth repeatedly with Fred Jackson

better days
09-18-2011, 12:02 PM
I think the Bills need to jump out to an early lead & make the Raiders try to play catch up. They will not be able to do that with their WR's.