PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Countdown ten questions segment

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
09-18-2011, 10:21 AM
who could be the future qb for the BILLS?

Stay tuned...c'mon ESPN

Bangarang
09-18-2011, 10:40 AM
And? If there's a guy that we can draft that can sit behind Fitz for a a year or two and be that guy for us for a decade then I'm all for it.

ServoBillieves
09-18-2011, 10:49 AM
What does Fitzy honestly have to do to prove he deserves our starting spot? Have the top passer rating in the league for a week? Throw for 4 TD's to a merry band of misfits? Change his last name to Manning? If the wheels fall off here soon I'll live with the numbers he's put up til now, which have not been bad enough to merit the "who should take over" segment.

Crisis
09-18-2011, 10:51 AM
What does Fitzy honestly have to do to prove he deserves our starting spot?

Playoffs.

wmoz11
09-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Fitz with as many TDs since week 3 last year as Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and Philip Rivers.

better days
09-18-2011, 10:58 AM
who could be the future qb for the BILLS?

Stay tuned...c'mon ESPN

John Clayton the idiot said the other day the Bills have not turned the corner yet & are still in the hunt to draft Luck. He said Fitz is an average QB & doesn't have a strong arm.

YardRat
09-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Either I missed the segment or it hasn't been on yet.

ublinkwescore
09-18-2011, 11:03 AM
clayton is a turd. fitzpatrick will pick oakland apart and he will have some time to do so. not every play though. he's gonna have to get rid of the ball sooner than he wants to to avoid sacks for big losses at times.

RoscoeMagic
09-18-2011, 03:36 PM
clayton is a turd. fitzpatrick will pick oakland apart and he will have some time to do so. not every play though. he's gonna have to get rid of the ball sooner than he wants to to avoid sacks for big losses at times.

Pretty spot-on analysis of what actually happened.