From a Jets Fan: Congrats to this Buffalo fan base... 2-0.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

From a Jets Fan: Congrats to this Buffalo fan base... 2-0.

The Chiefs were a playoff team last year, but they're 0-2 this year. All signs point to KC being a product of a weak schedule last season.

The Raiders aren't a very good football team, but they're not a laughing stock either. Great win for these Bills today.

The Bills true test will come against the hopefully 1-1 Patriots next week. (Lets go Chargers). That's when we'll all see what the Bills are about. Either way, even if you all lose next week? A 2-1 record is a solid start. One thing is for sure, I'll be pulling for the Bills like crazy next week.

On a side note: I took Fred Jackson during the 13th round of my JetNation fantasy draft. What a STEAL. I could have taken CJ Spiller, I was torn, but I just went with my gut feeling, and went for the PROVEN back. I love this pick, Fred Jackson has been outstanding after two weeks as my flex option.

Congrats to you die hard Buffalo fans, I've been a member of this site for a while now, I hate the Bills... But this fan base has always been classy in terms of being respectful to me as a Jets fan. See you guys the week of the Jets-Bills game, until then... I hope you choke on a Dallas Cowboys SB ring but you all better take out NE next week. ahaha I kid, I kid. But yeah, please take out NE.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Re: From a Jets Fan: Congrats to this Buffalo fan base... 2-0.

I don't want to hear your patronizing tone, minimizing our 2 wins.

What? The Cowboys choked last week all on their own and you beat who, Jacksonville this week? And you should be so damn proud of your team?

Wait till we play your stupid Jets.

Comment

• Mad Max
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

What? The Cowboys choked last week all on their own and you beat who, Jacksonville this week? And you should be so damn proud of your team?

lol, exactly...two world beaters those cowpokes and jagwires.

Comment

• more cowbell
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by HendersonD06
        The Chiefs were a playoff team last year, but they're 0-2 this year. All signs point to KC being a product of a weak schedule last season.

The Raiders aren't a very good football team, but they're not a laughing stock either. Great win for these Bills today.

The Bills true test will come against the hopefully 1-1 Patriots next week. (Lets go Chargers). That's when we'll all see what the Bills are about. Either way, even if you all lose next week? A 2-1 record is a solid start. One thing is for sure, I'll be pulling for the Bills like crazy next week.

On a side note: I took Fred Jackson during the 13th round of my JetNation fantasy draft. What a STEAL. I could have taken CJ Spiller, I was torn, but I just went with my gut feeling, and went for the PROVEN back. I love this pick, Fred Jackson has been outstanding after two weeks as my flex option.

Congrats to you die hard Buffalo fans, I've been a member of this site for a while now, I hate the Bills... But this fan base has always been classy in terms of being respectful to me as a Jets fan. See you guys the week of the Jets-Bills game, until then... I hope you choke on a Dallas Cowboys SB ring but you all better take out NE next week. ahaha I kid, I kid. But yeah, please take out NE.

Rex Ryan likes feet. Alot. Just sayin...
        The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
          • Jan 2010

I hate the jets, I hate the Jets Coach, I hate the jets QB, and I hate Jets fans.

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
            Closet Bills Fan
            • Nov 2004

meh jets are 2-0 too, but we lose mangold for an unknown amount of time...... rumors are saying 2-4 weeks, i fear its the season......... maybe typo is on to somethingq

j-e-t-s
            jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• THRILLHO
              This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
              • Feb 2009

Go to hell.
              True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• HendersonD06
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Funny how you can't even talk football with some of you Buffalo fans anymore.

I wasn't "patronizing" anything when I created this thread, just making it known that we'll finally get a chance to see what the Bills are MADE OF today, once they play a true contender. I guess some of you couldn't handle the truth.

And look... Exactly what I was trying to say...

14-0 Patriots? During the 1st quarter? In Buffalo? Ugh. Come on BILLS!

To make a long story short, the Patriots aren't the Raiders or Chiefs. That's all I was trying to say. And now we're seeing it first hand. Brady is making this Bills secondary look like swiss cheese.

Comment

• HendersonD06
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by more cowbell
                  Rex Ryan likes feet. Alot. Just sayin...
                  And the Jets have been to the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons with a #1 defense back in 2009 and the NFL's 3rd ranked defense last season. We've eliminated teams such as the Bengals, Chargers, Colts and Patriots over the past two years during the playoffs, on the road. We've also featured top 5 rushing attacks during back to back seasons.

This year? Our defense is the best it's ever been and Sanchez is finally coming into his own, as the franchise QB we drafted him to become.

Thank god for Rex Ryan. We have ONE HELL of a football coach and the best defensive master-mind around.

21-0 Patriots... Just sayin'.
                  Last edited by HendersonD06; 09-25-2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Dont feed this gang green troll

Comment

• Crisis
                      • Aug 2004

thanks for the backhanded compliments

gtfo
                      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                      Vanek is Austrian not European
                      Originally posted by Prov401
                      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                      Originally posted by better days
                      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
                        shelby's big brother smilie smilie
                        • Mar 2007

Stick it Jets fan, right up your dirty Sanchez

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Well, we will see if the Jets are good enough to beat a team the Bills already beat.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

I hate the Jersey Jets more than the Patriots.

I think part of the reason why is that douche bag fireman.
                            Last edited by TacklingDummy; 09-25-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Crisis
                              • Aug 2004

If the raiders aren't a very good football team, what does that make the jets?
                              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                              Vanek is Austrian not European
                              Originally posted by Prov401
                              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                              Originally posted by better days
                              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X