PDA

View Full Version : We Will Beat The Pats and Go 11-5

Typ0
09-18-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm feeling a lucky bounce season finally. Teams got heart. Chan can play a football game we haven't had one of those in a LONG time. Wilson will never pull the trigger for the players necessary though and we will fall short of putting a real contender together.

Patti120
09-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Brady is over 400 yds pasing again. Wish I could believe we win next week though. Hopefully I'm wrong.

mrbojanglezs
09-18-2011, 06:17 PM
i dont think we have a good enough secondary to beat brady.

Also I haven't seen enough out of our pass rush to slow down brady.

Merriman needs to have a breakout monster game

Typ0
09-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Brady this Brady that blah blah blah. They are a complete football team. It's early in the season we are peaking already and they are just getting started. We have a chance.

RoscoeMagic
09-18-2011, 06:20 PM
And if David Nelson drops that pass, the general consensus would have probably been 7-9 or 6-10.

Chill. One game at a time.

TigerJ
09-18-2011, 06:24 PM
In pick'em, I can't pick the Bills next week. I'd like to, but I don't think the Bills are over that hump just yet. I like the character they showed coming back against Oakland. Now They've won to different ways; a blowout like we havent seen in a long time, and eeking out a last second (almost) victory over a tough, physical opponent. I don't think anyone can deny they've made strides over last season now, and there's little doubt they'll have a fairly significant improvement in their record versus 2010.

DynaPaul
09-18-2011, 06:28 PM
We got a shot but I won't be shocked if we drop this game. The Patriots are still a monkey on our back and until we show and prove that we can hang with them all of this is just rah-rah fan talk. Let's not crown ourselves AFC East Champions just yet.

mrbojanglezs
09-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Brady this Brady that blah blah blah. They are a complete football team. It's early in the season we are peaking already and they are just getting started. We have a chance.

I like your confidence but I predict brady has another 400 yard game

Mike13
09-18-2011, 06:47 PM
In just two games Brady is almost 1/5 of the way to breaking Marino's single season passing yards.
They will win the Superbowl.

Slim
09-18-2011, 06:48 PM
In just two games Brady is almost 1/5 of the way to breaking Marino's single season passing yards.
They will win the Superbowl.

That team is a machine. But for some reason the Jets have their number.

ChristopherWalken
09-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Its not the secondary as much as the lack of pass rush. Bills were only sending 3 most of the game. Never really blitzed Oakland allowing Campbell all day to throw the ball. Can't do that to Brady but in the same breath he can also very easily beat the blitz.

I would love to believe a win over New England but its going to be a tough test.

Good news is the team now has confidence and has started to not only jell but find an identity.

Mr. Pink
09-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Gonna need to put up 42 points, at least, while playing mistake free football to beat that team.

That team is scarier right now than when they went 18-1 IMO

Slim
09-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Gonna need to put up 42 points, at least, while playing mistake free football to beat that team.

Meh I'm not so sure about that yet.

CoolBreeze
09-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm feeling a lucky bounce season finally. Teams got heart. Chan can play a football game we haven't had one of those in a LONG time. Wilson will never pull the trigger for the players necessary though and we will fall short of putting a real contender together.

I love your optimism sir. Of course we can win, every game is winnable. But in order to win this one, we're going to have to execute nearly perfect on Offense and Defense. Our defensive backfield has to play every down like it's their last, like their job depends on it. The way they played this week was not good at all, if our DBs play that way next week we will lose. They need to step up, that's how we win next week. Either way I believe we play them tough and it will be a great game.

Go Bills!!!! :air:

Mr. Pink
09-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Meh I'm not so sure about that yet.

When they were 18-1 they were the Randy Moss show now Brady is back to doing what he does best, getting everyone involved in the offense, spreading the ball around and he just doesn't make any mistakes.

generalmills
09-18-2011, 06:59 PM
I don't know if they will beat New England but I do know that it is fun again on Sundays. Been a long time.

Slim
09-18-2011, 07:01 PM
When they were 18-1 they were the Randy Moss show now Brady is back to doing what he does best, getting everyone involved in the offense, spreading the ball around and he just doesn't make any mistakes.

Still a big question mark with the defense. They could struggle with a team that has a great defense and can control the clock (Jets). Offense looks as good as ever. The defense does not.

YardRat
09-18-2011, 07:50 PM

This Sunday will probably be a 17-10, 16-13 type game now that everybody in the world is expecting all of the fireworks.

YardRat
09-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Wilson will never pull the trigger for the players necessary though and we will fall short of putting a real contender together.

Jesus, really?

We're 2-0 and possibly have some real emerging stars on both sides of the ball...give it a ****ing rest for at least a half of a day.

imbondz
09-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Our only hope is Brady catching the flu this week.

CuseJetsFan83
09-18-2011, 08:36 PM
it's simple..... if you can pressure brady he wilts...... if you allow his line to block for him, give him time, or don't properly match up against the TE's.... he throws like its a backyard game.

TrEd FTW
09-18-2011, 09:05 PM
The Pats should roll next week, but I'm sure as hell not gonna ***** about 2-1 - especially with the Bengals on the schedule in Week 4.

NOT THE DUDE...
09-18-2011, 09:08 PM
im pretty sure ne will score 50 but hey, maybe we score 56....

zone
09-19-2011, 05:53 AM
The nice thing is that in years past we would say we can't win a shootout with this team (or any team for that matter). I don't think you can say that anymore. The Pat's defense is not very good and we can score points.

NorthCarBills
09-19-2011, 07:05 AM
I cant see the Bills beating NE (yet) but I sure hope I'm wrong! 12th man needs to show up big time.

jmb1099
09-19-2011, 07:06 AM
The key to winning that game is to pound the ball and keep Brady off the field. Control the clock, and win an ugly game.

Miami_Vice
09-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Sorry but the Pats will destroy you guys. I wish I was wrong but this Pats team is gonna steamroll thru every team.

mysticsoto
09-19-2011, 07:57 AM
I don't personally think we will beat the Pats, but ESPN is reporting this morning that we have the tools to keep up with them offensively...

Feels strange for analysts to be thinking highly of the Bills...not used to it.

Turf
09-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Hate to say it but Brady will decimate the secondary. 2-1 after next week.

acehole
09-19-2011, 08:06 AM
The pressure is on Pats not us.

Reminds me of the Jags game against the Bills years ago.

NE will come here and expect to run over us....

We will turn one of there bad mistakes against them and squash them in front of the whole world.

The whole world will route for us.

Except a few drunk irish ashholes in Boston.

Phasers set to kill.

Engage!

I don't personally think we will beat the Pats, but ESPN is reporting this morning that we have the tools to keep up with them offensively...

Feels strange for analysts to be thinking highly of the Bills...not used to it.

Typ0
09-25-2011, 03:25 PM
:D

Typ0
09-25-2011, 03:27 PM
I seriously have tears in my eyes. I only wish Ted made it to see this. The Bills will be in the playoffs this year too. It feels good it really does. The team has some holes but they have talent too. And Chan is quite the man he really is we have not had someone here who could coach a game in a long ass time.

TheBrownBear
09-25-2011, 03:31 PM
You are the man!!! I fully admit to being a defeatist loser, but those days are behind me. I'm ready to Billieve again!!!