PDA

View Full Version : Bills locker room ...

LVGrown
09-19-2011, 08:09 AM
The sports networks always show locker room footage of teams after big wins. Im curious what a Bills locker room is like after a big win. I want to know what Chan says, who gets the game ball, etc ... Do they show that stuff locally? Is anyone able to post some videos?

The last buffalo fan
09-19-2011, 10:10 AM
it should be fun to watch! :up:

BillsWin
09-19-2011, 10:22 AM
I was just talking to someone about this the other day. In all my years of watching Bills football and the NFL in general, I've never seen a postgame locker room video. I've seen it for other teams, but never the Bills. Could be OBD's policy. Some teams like shut doors. The Raiders are a prime example. A former colleague of mine covers them and its difficult, if not impossible to get in if you're not on the team. Only select media outlets are allowed and they have to wait a certain amount of time before they go in.

zone
09-19-2011, 10:24 AM
I think Fitz said they were giving the game ball to Mr. Wilson since he couldn't be there.

ServoBillieves
09-19-2011, 10:25 AM
I was just talking to someone about this the other day. In all my years of watching Bills football and the NFL in general, I've never seen a postgame locker room video. I've seen it for other teams, but never the Bills. Could be OBD's policy. Some teams like shut doors. The Raiders are a prime example. A former colleague of mine covers them and its difficult, if not impossible to get in if you're not on the team. Only select media outlets are allowed and they have to wait a certain amount of time before they go in.

I had to justify why I "thanked" your post...

Bubbles with a Bills hat... that's just Epic!

The King
09-19-2011, 10:49 AM
I think Fitz said they were giving the game ball to Mr. Wilson since he couldn't be there.

Wow and Gailey got it last week... good group of guys.

The last buffalo fan
09-19-2011, 10:59 AM
Wow and Gailey got it last week... good group of guys.

The classy and no names bunch of guys!

Mski
09-19-2011, 11:52 AM
the bills have a seperate "media room" for interviews, and will get any player out of the locker room for interviews, if they're available. so i'm pretty sure its a team policy that nobody's allowed in the team locker room, for home games atleast

bills&sabresmvf
09-20-2011, 10:34 AM
well that's up to the network. If the network asks to go in and film, then they can, but the final answers is up to the Bills and they usually don't allow. Local media outlets have to wait outside the locker room until they say we're good to go in. Usually 20 minutes after the game ends. Prime players from that game, usually about 3 players go to a podium right outside the tunnel and the coach as well. By the time we get into the locker room, players are just getting out of the shower and getting dressed, so all the hoopla and cheers are missed.