PDA

View Full Version : BBD: The Morning After-Bills v. Raiders

DraftBoy
09-19-2011, 08:33 AM
While watching yesterday’s game one word kept springing to mind…resiliency. This team showed so much resiliency in the face of complete disaster that the whole country is going to take notice now. How many other team down 21-3 at the half would have been able to come back?
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2011/09/the-morning-after-bills-v-raiders/

Buddo
09-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Nice work DB.

justasportsfan
09-19-2011, 09:10 AM
At first I was like "whoa, that raiders team is mean and physical". The bills kept up and was physical themselves on both sides of the ball. This team is so different compared to the last era.

BTW,Who is that number 90 on the bills team? PLayed better than expected.

psubills62
09-19-2011, 09:27 AM
Agreed with the thoughts. I think that at this point in the season, especially considering the low expectations people had for them, the OL deserves special mention under the "good."

clumping platelets
09-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Since BBD has been around the Bills are now 2-0, we are just saying…

It's my La Nova's t-shirt and Byrd jersey combo :mad:

DraftBoy
09-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Agreed with the thoughts. I think that at this point in the season, especially considering the low expectations people had for them, the OL deserves special mention under the "good."

Nope, the side that deserved it got it last week (left side).

The right side stepped up this week but was far from good last week. Struggled in run blocking and failed to open up holes effectively. Looked much better this week.

DraftBoy
09-19-2011, 10:11 AM
It's my La Nova's t-shirt and Byrd jersey combo :mad:

Couldn't it be both?

DraftBoy
09-19-2011, 10:12 AM
At first I was like "whoa, that raiders team is mean and physical". The bills kept up and was physical themselves on both sides of the ball. This team is so different compared to the last era.

BTW,Who is that number 90 on the bills team? PLayed better than expected.

I believe that is Chris Kelsay, otherwise known as Op's favorite player.

clumping platelets
09-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Couldn't it be both?

In a synergistic way :up:

DraftBoy
09-19-2011, 10:35 AM
In a synergistic way :up:

So don't **** it up, because BBD isn't going anywhere.

mysticsoto
09-19-2011, 10:42 AM
I believe that is Chris Kelsay, otherwise known as Op's favorite player.

Really? Watching the game, I thought Phil Hansen came back and was playing for Kelsay...

Ed
09-19-2011, 10:43 AM
My biggest concern from yesterday was lack of pass rush. That definitely needs to improve and I'm a little surprised that the combination of Williams, Dareus and Merriman haven't been able to generate more pressure. Our offense is going to have to light it up this week because I don't think we're going to be able to stop Brady if we can't get some pressure rushing 4 guys.

Cntrygal
09-20-2011, 08:12 AM
I thought it was all a dream!!!!!!!!!!!