PDA

View Full Version : David Nelson

HAMMER
09-19-2011, 09:09 AM
My cousin has a David Nelson jersey that he got during a season ticket holder promo they ran this preaseason. You could have any current player or your own name on the jersey. He wanted Nelson as his jersey is not available YET. Nelsons mom, brother and beautiful girlfriend saw my cousins jersey on their way toward the stadium and stopped to chat. Very nice people, handsome family. Incidentally I had a Philster sighting, after they walked away The Philster ran up behind them and asked for a picture of Nelsons girlfriend, she is a Cowboy cheerleader. How the hell does this guy know other teams cheerleaders? It's flat out creepy.

After the game when they were driving out they stopped again, with David this time. He got out and talked with us for about ten minutes, posed for pictures, and had a filet sandwich. Nice kid, made a great day even better.

Enjoy your victory Monday.

justasportsfan
09-19-2011, 09:11 AM
this thread is worth zip without pics.

bf1
09-19-2011, 09:21 AM
The guy is easy to root for.

imbondz
09-19-2011, 09:24 AM

Lol. I believe it without pics

better days
09-19-2011, 09:44 AM

I believe it without pictures, BUT pictures would have been COOL especially of Nelsons Girlfriend.

justasportsfan
09-19-2011, 09:46 AM

I believe it too but it's better to see how hot Nelsons gf is with pics.

HAMMER
09-19-2011, 09:54 AM
I wasn't going to creep on the guys girlfriend. I don't know how to upload photos here.

ServoBillieves
09-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Since moving to Charlotte, a very good friend of my fathers and his wife have invited us over for their Sunday Ticket package, knowing we're getting on our feet financially. He's been a Bills fan his entire life, (as most of us here are) and said something VERY surprising.

As a pessimistic Bills fan (Almost Op-ish), his wife said 'why are you still watching' jokingly at halftime. He said what we almost all think, that when you've failed and been disappointed for so long, you just kind of accept it. With two kids wearing Bills attire running around, he saw Nelson making some impressive catches.

He turned to me and said "I like this Nelson kid, he's showing me something I haven't seen in a long time out of a Bills receiver."

We talked a bit more about some past Bills teams and players. I said what about Stevie? He responded saying that he's a good receiver, but when it's crunch time, why isn't he there? It was crunch time against the Steelers and he dropped a ball that a high school football player could catch, but there hasn't been crunch time for the Bills since that, really.

As a Bills fan, when I saw Nelson wide open in the endzone, I expected an easy drop smothered in failure. He caught it, tossed it away, and jumped in to the stands. My dad's friend turned to me and said "That's why he impresses me. What an impressive kid"

To most others this is "uhm, he caught a wide open pass, that's not impressive" but knowing this Bills fans intelligence, that is a HUGE compliment. I hope he develops even more, but when it's in the clutch, Nelson is ALWAYS a trusty choice. Would love to meet the guy, and congrats on getting to meet him, that's gotta be awesome!

justasportsfan
09-19-2011, 10:07 AM
I wasn't going to creep on the guys girlfriend. I don't know how to upload photos here.

http://www.dancinbluebonnets.com/cowboys.html

Novacane
09-19-2011, 10:11 AM

Ditto! Philster harassing the poor girl cinches it. I can totally see that happening :rofl:

ServoBillieves
09-19-2011, 10:16 AM
http://www.dancinbluebonnets.com/cowboys.html

They call her cuuuutiiiiieee Cutie patooootiiiiiiieee....

... I hate to bring that up if anyone knows what that's from... disturbing...

ParanoidAndroid
09-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Stevie is the go to reciever and all those 1st down catches yesterday with the nagging groin injury are evidence.... but in the red zone, Nelson is as good as anyone out there.

Night Train
09-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Nelson is awesome and his GF is major eye candy.

Michael82
09-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Nelson has quickly become one of my favorite players on the team. He's such a nice guy and very underrated player. I still could see him becoming the #2 WR on the team eventually. That's why I ordered a custom jersey of his on DHGate last week.

wmoz11
09-19-2011, 11:30 AM
I've been debating about which new jersey to get. Think this story made my decision for me.

better days
09-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Nelson is awesome and his GF is major eye candy.

And he is a GATOR. my favorite college team

Oaf
09-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Hammer, it would be cool to see a few pics (google "image hosting", upload a pic(s), copy the URL, and use "insert image" button here). Nelson's gf i could care less for, considering she's already all over the interest, but the family tailgating w/ you guys would be sweet.

Beebe's Kid
09-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Hammer, it would be cool to see a few pics (google "image hosting", upload a pic(s), copy the URL, and use "insert image" button here). Nelson's gf i could care less for, considering she's already all over the interest, but the family tailgating w/ you guys would be sweet.

I would still entertain more pictures of his GF.

jimbohastle51
09-19-2011, 01:05 PM
saw him play at florida in the swamp. he was a good player in college as well. tebow was just all about throwing to hernandez and riley cooper. kid has some burners for his size though. good player and good kid.

DBrown77
09-19-2011, 01:25 PM
I like him a lot but he cant break a tackle to save his life. Kind of like Pete Metzelaars.

Crisis
09-19-2011, 02:28 PM
phil is such a creep LMAO