What is your over/under on how many yards Brady will throw for on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

What is your over/under on how many yards Brady will throw for on Sunday?

Considering that Oakland's Campbell came in and threw for 323 against the Bills yesterday with almost no WRs of name, how many yards could Brady throw for next week?

I'd set the O/U at 450 but because I think NE might get a big lead early I'll say - 350.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: What is your over/under on how many yards Brady will throw for on Sunday?

Over
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      Over
      Actually, I was looking for posters to predict what the O/U would be...sorry, for the confusion.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        Actually, I was looking for posters to predict what the O/U would be...sorry, for the confusion.
        Ah...

Id set O/U at 425
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• psubills62
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2008

O/U at 400.
          "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

McKelvin is going to be primary target #1
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mski
                • Mar 2006

O/U 435 and i'll take the over
                RIP Tommy D!
                12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                  Will not tolerate vandalism.
                  • Apr 2006

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Merriman takes out Brady with a concussion after getting slammed into his own player at the end of the 1st quarter.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

At least we'll be able to say we held him under 400yds.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                        • Sep 2003

"'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• imbondz
                          Democrats are people too
                          • Jan 2003

if we can pick him off early and get in his head, under. if they score on our opening drive, way over. lol.
                          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• ddaryl
                            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                            • Jan 2005

this is all about coaching now.. Does Gailey and Co. put in a game plan that keeps our DB's in the right position to make plays.. as well as putting pressure on Brady.

Is it even possible to stop Brady.. .Sometimes I wonder, but the best bet would be to go through film and see how other teams managed to do so.

or Can the Bills go man-o a man-o in a shoot out with the Patsies
                            Last edited by ddaryl; 09-19-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• paladin warrior
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

29 yrd. Tom B will be scare from Marcell Dareus. Merriman, Nick Barnett.
                              Marcell Dareeus,Merriman,Nick Barnett need to alots of pratice right NOW!! and learn how to attack Tom B with a car dummy thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X