Forked Thread: What is your over/under on how many yards Brady will throw for on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mski
    • Mar 2006

Forked Thread: What is your over/under on how many yards Brady will throw for on Sunday?

Forked from: What is your over/under on how many yards Brady will throw for on Sunday?
    NE has shown the last two weeks that thier pass D is as suspect as ours, allowing over 400yrds to Henne.

What do you put the Bills O/U for total passing O.... I would single out Fitz, but it looks like they're actually going to try and pass with Smith a few times a game.

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    Considering that Oakland's Campbell came in and threw for 323 against the Bills yesterday with almost no WRs of name, how many yards could Brady throw for next week?

I'd set the O/U at 450 but because I think NE might get a big lead early I'll say - 350.
    RIP Tommy D!
    12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!
  • Mski
    • Mar 2006

Re: Forked Thread: What is your over/under on how many yards Brady will throw for on Sunday?

I put it @ 375 because like Eb said originally NE will get up big early, and we'll be forced to pass often
    RIP Tommy D!
    12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

Re: Forked Thread: What is your over/under on how many yards Brady will throw for on Sunday?

Have to put the O/U at 300...Fitz doesn't normally pass for a lot of yards, even though we were down yesterday.
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X