PDA

View Full Version : The best part about our new offense.

zone
09-19-2011, 01:22 PM
These guys are seriously young, we are going to see this for years to come and they can potentially even get better.

Steve Johnson -25
Donald Jones -23
David Nelson -24
Scott Chandler -26

Levitre, Wood, and Urbik -25
Bell -27

Even Fitz at 28 is pretty young considering he doesn't have the wear at tear of a full time starter for the 7 years he has been in the league.

Fred Jackson is the oldest at 30 hopefully Spiller will be ready to carry the torch but it's a huge torch to carry.

We also have some promising talent in Aiken (22) and Roosevelt (23) sitting on the practice squad.

BillsFanInMass
09-19-2011, 01:41 PM
hopefully we win some super bowls i believe.

psubills62
09-19-2011, 01:43 PM
I'd personally like to see another good WR across from Stevie and a good TE (I'm just not sold on Chandler quite yet). But you are correct - they are young and it's great to see.

better days
09-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Nix has to resign these guys as he said was the Bills plan to pay their own players rather than bring in FA's.

YardRat
09-19-2011, 03:14 PM
They're all going to want to get paid eventually, or have a bigger role.

madness
09-19-2011, 03:36 PM
I'd personally like to see another good WR across from Stevie and a good TE (I'm just not sold on Chandler quite yet). But you are correct - they are young and it's great to see.

I am... the guy is workhorse. He does everything and anything asked of him. I loved the extra effort to try and get into the EZ, how he shielded off the defender on a risky throw for a TD and how he helped seal off the edge on FJ's TD run.

psubills62
09-19-2011, 07:56 PM
I am... the guy is workhorse. He does everything and anything asked of him. I loved the extra effort to try and get into the EZ, how he shielded off the defender on a risky throw for a TD and how he helped seal off the edge on FJ's TD run.
To me, Chandler is good enough to be a good second TE, but I'd still love to have a stud at the position. It's more of a luxury, though. JMO. At the very least I'd like to get solid options behind Chandler.

zone
09-20-2011, 07:40 AM
To me, Chandler is good enough to be a good second TE, but I'd still love to have a stud at the position. It's more of a luxury, though. JMO. At the very least I'd like to get solid options behind Chandler.
3 TD's in two weeks and instrumental on several other scoring plays in not studly enough?

psubills62
09-20-2011, 09:28 AM
3 TD's in two weeks and instrumental on several other scoring plays in not studly enough?
It's a matter of consistent production. Two games is far too small of a sample size to make conclusions.