X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoscoeMagic
    • Aug 2008

AFC East only division with 6 wins

I know it's early. You know it's early. And I know that you know that I know it's early because I just told you I know it's early.

But the Pats, Jets and Bills are all 2-0. It's the only division with three teams undefeated. Is that a product of the Jets and Pats and Bills not facing each other yet? Perhaps. But it sure is looking like one of the stronger divisions in the NFL.

AFC South and West are mediocre at best. AFC North has two strong teams and two cupcakes. NFC West is atrocious as always too.

Would you feel better about the team if they were in any other division? AFC or NFC. Would you like our chances better?

I got NFC South, NFC North, AFC East, NFC East, AFC North, AFC West, AFC South. First four are tough to rank.

Personally, I like being in a stronger one. No excuses. All those years the Seahawks won the NFC West and even made the SB no one ever gave them any love because of the weak division. I'd rather be in a strong one than a weak one...the only exception would be at the expense of a playoff birth. But I think playoffs in the AFC East would equate to much more respect than playoffs if the Bills were in, say the AFC West.

Bring on NE!
    Internet Breeds Complacency.
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: AFC East only division with 6 wins

we'll not see any love till the pats are ground to mush under our feet
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• bf1
      • Oct 2010

No thanks to Miami.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

As you say, it's early. The AFC East was the best division in the NFL some years ago, and it wouldn't take a great leap for it to become so again, but I think you need to have a good chunk of the season under your belt before that becomes any kind of serious discussion.

At this point though, you can say that it is one of the better divisions with two teams being in the playoffs or close to it most years. I think New England missed last year with a better record than many teams that have made the playoffs over the years.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
          My IQ Test results came back negative
          • Oct 2002

Its to early to tell....haha jk!

But the AFCE is historically probably one of the best divisions every year. When was the last time the AFCE didn't produce a super bowl favorite?

the 2000s= the pats/jets recently.
          the late 90s The pats had a run with bledsoe and colts were emerging
          The early 90s was the bills
          the mid/late 80s was probably the weakest but still strong
          70s-80s- dolphins domination

I personally dont like being in such a strong division. Its all about MAKING the playoffs...once you get there anything can happen! ala arizona.

Comment

Working...
          X