PDA

View Full Version : Cowherd Picks Bills as Upset of the Week

BAM
09-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Just had Fitzy on, they talked briefly about Jim Kelly praising his leadership, the last game against Oakland and the uncertainty at the end while they reviewed it, ... and then Colin said don't be shocked if the Bills won this game. Said San Diego had all sorts of chances to win but turned it over. Picked Bills as his upset special of the week.

Crap.

justasportsfan
09-20-2011, 10:15 AM
he picked the bills the last 2 games, so I'm not worried about curses.

Mr. Miyagi
09-20-2011, 10:20 AM
I bet Marino and Harrison are all arguing with him.

Night Train
09-20-2011, 10:27 AM
CC is a very weird guy in his delivery & logic.

I like Scott Van Pelt. Seems to know his stuff and is open to other opinions.

BAM
09-20-2011, 10:36 AM
That's for sure. After Fitzy got off the phone, Colin said he was betting the Bills with the points...then talked himself into taking them to win it.... then called it his upset of the week. He was kind of wishy-washy on it but in the end he did. I personally think the guy's a tard but I love listening to him for some reason. He's good at what he does.

Mad Max
09-20-2011, 10:42 AM
That's for sure. After Fitzy got off the phone, Colin said he was betting the Bills with the points...then talked himself into taking them to win it.... then called it his upset of the week. He was kind of wishy-washy on it but in the end he did. I personally think the guy's a tard but I love listening to him for some reason. He's good at what he does.

He's like Ferrall...without the speed.

Ed
09-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Fitz was also on the Scott Van Pelt show yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to listen to it. Did anyone else hear the interview?

Mudflap1
09-20-2011, 12:37 PM
CC loves the Patriots too... absolutely adores them. He also is somewhat of a hater on small market/cheap teams. So this must have really torn him up to think the Bills might actually win.

Jon

psubills62
09-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Cowherd is annoying. Can't stand the guy, even if he does jump blindly onto the Bills bandwagon.

SeatownBillsFan21
09-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Yeah I heard it you can listen to it on espns NFL page pretty much the same interview as with CC but great to hear Bills players getting some air time. Stevie was on NFL 32 last night I love that guy.

kishoph
09-20-2011, 02:36 PM
Wow, COWTURD is jumping on the BILLS bandwagon now, who would of ever thunk it ?

STEVIE was on ROME today.

imbondz
09-20-2011, 03:45 PM

love listening to Cowherd. don't think he'd be the coolest guy to hang out with, but he is hilarious on the radio