PDA

View Full Version : BBD Mock v2.0

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 10:37 AM
Season has started and we have a new mock...Bills are picking 20th?!?!

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012-nfl-mock-draft/

mysticsoto
09-20-2011, 10:41 AM
20th? Wow...that's awfully optimistic of them...

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 10:43 AM
20th? Wow...that's awfully optimistic of them...

The order is based loosely on the current standings. Bills being 2-0 helps them pick lower.

Dr. Lecter
09-20-2011, 10:47 AM
I like Miami at #3.

justasportsfan
09-20-2011, 10:50 AM
The order is based loosely on the current standings. Bills being 2-0 helps them pick lower.

YOu will have to re-do it next week moving the bills down further to 26th

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 11:00 AM
YOu will have to re-do it next week moving the bills down further to 26th

Haha! I will be redoing it next week and every week thereafter.

mysticsoto
09-20-2011, 11:12 AM

I'm thinking the Colts might be in the Luck sweepstakes also...

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm thinking the Colts might be in the Luck sweepstakes also...

I cant buy that yet, when I look at their roster compared to SEA and KC, they have too much talent to not win a few games.

ServoBillieves
09-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Vontaze would be a sweet pick.

mysticsoto
09-20-2011, 11:19 AM
I cant buy that yet, when I look at their roster compared to SEA and KC, they have too much talent to not win a few games.

Dude...they got beat by Cleveland...KC might be the only team they beat on their schedule.

Mr. Pink
09-20-2011, 11:21 AM

If Peyton is out all year, don't know why I bothered with if when his career might be over...the Colts will be lucky to win 2 games.

Collins is eventually going to be benched for Painter and Painter is horrible.

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 11:35 AM
Dude...they got beat by Cleveland...KC might be the only team they beat on their schedule.

Dude...that tells me very little. 2 games does not make a season, and I still think they can steal a few.

mysticsoto
09-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Dude...that tells me very little. 2 games does not make a season, and I still think they can steal a few.

Look at their schedule...If they can't beat Cleveland, they are not beating Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Saints, etc.

They have slight chances with KC, Bengals and maybe Jaguars. That's about it.

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Look at their schedule...If they can't beat Cleveland, they are not beating Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Saints, etc.

They have slight chances with KC, Bengals and maybe Jaguars. That's about it.

How many wins did I say they could steal?

You also play Tennessee twice.

3 wins means they aren't getting luck.

I just mentioned 5 potential wins.

Ed
09-20-2011, 11:55 AM
I think the loser of the KC/Indy match up in week 4 will be the odds on favorite to win the Suck for Luck sweepstakes going forward.

Would Indy really draft Luck though? Didn't they just sign Manning to a huge extension? I think they would make a killing in a trade.

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 11:57 AM
I think the loser of the KC/Indy match up in week 4 will be the odds on favorite to win the Suck for Luck sweepstakes going forward.

Would Indy really draft Luck though? Didn't they just sign Manning to a huge extension? I think they would make a killing in a trade.

If Manning is done for his career there are insurance policies in place to take that money off their books.

If you pick #1 you are taking Luck, there is no other option. Could they look for a trade? Absolutely.

psubills62
09-20-2011, 12:07 PM
If Indy gets the #1 pick, then they should absolutely pick Luck.

And I do think Indy will challenge for the #1 overall pick. They have talented players, but they are built around Peyton Manning. All that receiving talent is practically wasted with Collins at QB. The pass rush is great, but it's rendered useless if your team doesn't have the lead and the other team is just running the ball. Indy's team talent is less than the individual sum of parts when they are without Manning. Just my opinion.

I think Seattle will end up winning a couple games, actually. Their offense is atrocious, but their run D is actually quite good. If they get a couple of breaks against another bad to mediocre team, they could easily win. Chiefs are sunk, unless their defense steps it up. I think KC may end up with the first overall pick in the end, especially now that Charles is done for the year.

clumping platelets
09-20-2011, 12:10 PM
LOVE that pick..........age and lack of speed are MAJOR concerns at LB

OL depth in 2nd or 3rd

TigerJ
09-20-2011, 01:31 PM
What, you can't have Buffalo trading Collin Brown to the Chiefs for the # 1 overall pick? Come on, we need a little more homerism from you.

k-oneputt
09-20-2011, 01:35 PM
To high for: Z. Brown, K. Tate, Spence, and Winn. I like some of those guys but not 1st rd. like.
Kahlil will be 1st ot taken.
No way Colts take a rb at #7.
Pauline will be pissed you have Jones in the 1st rd.
Broyles isn't even the best wr on his own team.
I see Burfict is back in your good graces.
Like Barron but SS usually don't go rd. 1.

mrbojanglezs
09-20-2011, 01:40 PM
I know you love this stuff. But seriously what is the point of a mock draft at this point

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 01:43 PM
To high for: Z. Brown, K. Tate, Spence, and Winn. I like some of those guys but not 1st rd. like.
Kahlil will be 1st ot taken.
No way Colts take a rb at #7.
Pauline will be pissed you have Jones in the 1st rd.
Broyles isn't even the best wr on his own team.
I see Burfict is back in your good graces.
Like Barron but SS usually don't go rd. 1.

Kalil will not the 1st OT taken if Reiff comes out. He's arguably not even better than Martin.

Agree to disagree, the pick fits the scheme and value that Polian likes.

Pauline is free to agree or disagree with whatever he likes. I respect his opinion, just like you don't.

Disagree, Stills is the better deep threat, but fans get stuck on highlight reels. Could care less about that, Stills has tons of work to do on route running. Broyles excels at that, and he is by far their best WR.

Not really a good or bad graces thing with Burfict. He should go a lot higher than 20 if he'd stop making stupid plays. Im breaking down his Illinois game tonight or tomorrow, Ill know more then.

Agreed and honestly the Tampa pick there was tough. Barron was highest player left on my Big Board at that point.

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 01:44 PM
I know you love this stuff. But seriously what is the point of a mock draft at this point

Putting names to positions, to values, to needs.

k-oneputt
09-20-2011, 01:47 PM
When he does get to the NFL Stills will be the better NFL wr.

DraftBoy
09-20-2011, 02:09 PM
When he does get to the NFL Stills will be the better NFL wr.

That's a different argument all together.