PDA

View Full Version : Challenge for Bills Fans

grifter861
09-20-2011, 02:38 PM
I have a challenge for all of you Bills fans out there. Do your part to help the Bills keep their winning ways going! I firmly believe in the power of thought, or that thoughts create. Such things have been written about in "The Secret" , "The Source Field Investigations", "Manifesting Change" Etc...

So my challenge is this: Throw "logical" thinking aside. Think that the Bills will win each game they play, and feel that ecstatic feeling you feel when they pull off a win. Don't just think "I hope they win this week". Instead think "This week the Bills got this, they are going to beat the Pats". Lets do our part to send the Bills that extra energy they need to pull off some bigs wins this season.

Click this link to read an article briefly talking about what I've mentioned, if your curious. This thinking will most assuredly defy many of your beliefs. Nonetheless, I challenge you to try. I mean, what harm can thinking positive cause you?

http://www.whatthebleep.com/crystals/

bf1
09-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Sounds like a cult. Gtfo.

jamze132
09-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Yes Satan?

grifter861
09-20-2011, 03:06 PM
bf1 - Your clearly not a positive individual! I don't see how you see something like that as a cult. It's simply an alternate way of thinking. Like when people say that positivity breeds more positivity.

Step out of the box and try something new. Remember people used to think the world was flat. We cant think that everything is known in this world, so therefore anything else is false.

psubills62
09-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Sounds like spam. Gtfo.
FIFY.

justasportsfan
09-20-2011, 03:09 PM
bf1 - Your clearly not a positive individual! I don't see how you see something like that as a cult. It's simply an alternate way of thinking. Like when people say that positivity breeds more positivity.

Step out of the box and try something new. Remember people used to think the world was flat. We cant think that everything is known in this world, so therefore anything else is false.

I'm a positive thinker but I'd rather have chicken wings over those crystals on gameday.

grifter861
09-20-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm a positive thinker but I'd rather have chicken wings over those crystals on gameday.

I cant wait until I can take a trip to Buffalo and see a game and try some of those famous chicken wings!! Until then I have to settle for Seahawks games and their Garlic Fries :sad:

zone
09-20-2011, 05:32 PM
I agree, think of the collective power of 100's of 1000's of Bills fans putting positive energy out in the universe. It can only help.

Go Bills!

sdbillsfan2
09-20-2011, 05:40 PM
grifter, Maybe a little fairy dust on those fries , a qb and a defense will spark them seadoves to victory, but this Bills team is a manly mans team ,so I'll stick with the usual chants to the football gods.
1) run, run run you SOB!!!!!

2)throw the damn ball\

3) get that little m'fer

4)hit em

5) please god, please let Tom Brady catch the clap from Belicheat's daughter, and let Brady's old lady beat him onto the IR with one of tigers 7 irons.

and if you wear 2 different shirts on game , ya can't lose...
crystals ? lol now thats funny.

HAMMER
09-20-2011, 08:19 PM
I like it, I'm with you, but as you can see there are a lot of negative, miserable MFers in here.

grifter861
09-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Thanks to all of you who support this idea!! We will do our part in our own way to HELP our team! :air:

imbondz
09-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Yes cuz the Patriots success all has to do with their fans positive energy

YardRat
09-20-2011, 09:11 PM
If I could create reality from my thoughts, we would've won 4 super bowls in the '90's, and both Brady and Bellicheat would've been arrested for trafficking kiddie prostitutes about 7 years ago.